By Anonymous - 29/10/2011 07:43 - United States

Today, I tried sneaking over to my girlfriend's house to be romantic and knocked on her window. She went and got her mother to see who was at the window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 458
You deserved it 23 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

you could of been a creeper. how could she have known? thats why she sacraficed her mother instead.

Comments

SkardeyKat 3

Wow, these are sure some nice flowers you have out here, girlfriend's mom. My garden inspection is complete. Carry on!

JinxosGirl87 0

I would not open my window if there's a mysterious knock on it, especially at night. Try seranading her, at least that's less creepy.

It's not romantic if the girl lives with her parents (whatever age they may be). It's just suicidal. :D

The point is to show you would risk her father and his rifle. It doesn't help when she woke her mother up instead of just looking out the window through the glass that is probably there...

xRainbowsbitex 2

If shes to scared to look outside, so she gets her mother shes to young for you bro!!

I have to say, the only time anybody opens the window at night when you hear a random knocking is when a script says it's OK, or you actually live in a completely 100% safe town where nothing ever happens and the outside world doesn't even know you exist.

twinboo3 4

lol. wtf bro. u culda jus txtd her or sumin.

Steve95401 49

OP deserves it for being a Creeper Stalker.

This would of been a cute idea 20 years ago when people didn't kill other people for fun all the time.