By facepalmshroomer - 07/02/2009 23:24 - United States

Today, I tried hallucinogenic mushrooms for the first time with my friend. Little did I know, they last for around 6 hours, and I had class at 3, when I had to give a presentation in front of 30 people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 640
You deserved it 85 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

feelslikeanoose 0

How could you not know that mushrooms would last that long? And why on earth would you do ANY drug other than marijuana before a presentation?? Come-on people!

I_Hate_Tpyos 0

obviously you were hallucinating too much to read that he said it was his first time.

Comments

you deserve this for doing drugs of any kind. you suicidal dumbass

mikeyformayor 0

People who do drugs aren't "suicidal", they're extracting the most happiness they can from this piece of shit we call life.

honestly, shrooms are really exciting and fun if you do it in the right time and place. and lady ashley, why the nastiness? it's, in reality, not your buisness to talk shit like that to somebody who's living their own lives. and sarahdarlin, ily. thank you.

oh ****. i'm still getting used to this website... i meant to put that comment on the bottom.. what i meant to say is: THANK YOU. people do shrooms, weed, x, etc to have some FUN. if you're doing some stupid shit like heroin, then yeah, you're gonna die. soon. and i'd guess that you're trying to die, knowing how HORRIBLE and ADDICTIVE it is. watch the movie The Boys and Girls' Guide to Getting down-- very informative on this subject.

Drugs are mainly deppresants and you end up chasing after your first 'high' because your body slowly builds up a tolerance for the drug. You end up addicted and depressed.

No no no. I'm an avid drug user, and I find great joy in a hit of acid, bowl of weed, etc... It depends on the user if these drugs make you depressed.

FlickMyBean 0

Sounds kind of Hunter S. Thompson to me. He'd have done it intentionally though, with a full understanding of the consequences.

He'd have done it because of the consequences lol

Corn_Is_Tasty 0

You're an idiot, at least mine is a better FML story, I was on shrooms and as I peaked my family called me, just to have a "nice" conversation.

Well let's just hope you didn't have to drive to that class also!

bhayes123 0

haha dude thats ****** awsome howd that presentation go down

girlgeorge_fml 0

probs shoulda thought a little about that... but hey, coulda been lsd. : ) and who the **** trips in february? not the time dude.

girlgeorge_fml 0

and to #40, how is eating shrooms being a suicidal dumbass? they give you a mild case of food poisoning. maybe youre a little not all there yourself?

dude that was so stupid but fing hilarious. i tripped some boomers the first time and a little over an hour(aka when they start ******* you up) ran into my gf i was going to break up with. i broke up with her as i laughed and she cried. i hope your speak went better than that.