By testesential - 13/12/2011 17:24 - United States

Today, I took my last final on a Scantron sheet with 200 multiple choice questions, with seconds to spare. When I finished the last question, I saw I had another bubble to fill in and I didn't know where I screwed up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 721
You deserved it 6 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've had that happen before, never with that many questions though, god that would suck.

colorfullyemo 4

If that happened to me, I would give up on life........

Comments

IThinkItsAlright 7

That happened to me... I just ate it and told them they lost it.

ironic of you to make fun of the way someone looks.

ashleys562165 0

Looks like you haven't been to college, the excuses people make are extremly funny, as my teacher say before exams, alot people granma's pass away on the exam day, he'll mines did only for a day too xD

soulofnature 8

My english teacher from college said the same thing. My grandma actually did pass away my second year of college and I had a math teacher tell me I couldn't hand the work in after the funeral. So I had to sit there and do as much as I could after class one day, so I could leave for a 10 hour drive to her funeral the next day. It made me so mad because I had always been a good student and she didn't cut me any slack-wouldn't even let me e-mail the chapter outlines to her. Anyway, FYL OP. I've been there and done that, but never to that extent, usually it only happened on a small portion. Also, no idea if you did this or not, but on multiple choice tests I always fight the urge to stay on a question I'm stuck on. I do all the ones I know for sure, then circle the numbers I needed to go back to. It helped because even if I rushed in the end, at least the ones I had filled in were probably right.

soulofnature 8

Eh, yea I got kind of side tracked. That comment just reminded me of how much I hate it when people fake a death in the family to get an extension on work. Too many people do it and then the professors don't believe the people who are telling the truth.

I thought I was the only person who does this!

captain2obvious 18

That is a personal nightmare of mine. Hopefully it was near the end that things got off and not somewhere in the middle or beginning!

Oh_Hayy_Its_Lex 10

all i can say is FYL and hope it was only a couple questions ago, good luck!

you are awesome dude... hire ninjas to break in and steal all the tests

That sucks op and scantron tests r the worste

yumlicious 4

so iz ur speeling. its da worste!

dgiss4297 0

your just supposed to guess its usually the most uncommon one is the last one

athena3100 9

Not on my finals. My teachers say that, but half the time all of the questions are A,B,or C (out of A B C D & E)

@71... so 71, mind telling us just how big are your peeves?

That blows- I hope i don't do that next week.

You bever know.... I've taken exams where i screwed up. I got a 96 on a 100 question exam because i only screwed up the last 4. FYL, though. Who knows where you messed up!