By sadsexer23 - 16/02/2010 03:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my girlfriends virginity and had given it my all. When I had finished, sweating and tired, I looked down at her and smiled, obviously pleased with myself. She looked up at me and said, "Wait, was that it?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 808
You deserved it 6 716

Same thing different taste

Comments

yea snick... the old red bull and monster right before sex... maybe then he'd last long enough for her to notice?

fuckyouasshole66 0

snickerdoodles i wouldnt touch u with a ten foot pole and way epic FAIL!

allan_069 0

this is ******* hilarious!!! sorry dude try harder next time. or practice more often. or grow a bigger ****! lol

Bl0OdYShAdOw 0

Are you stupid or something. You can't just magically grow 10 inches overnight retard. Seriously read your posts before you actually post them.

amazinggbaby 2

Considering she was a virgin, she was probably pretty tight making him finish faster. If he has a small dick it doesn't mean that would make him finish faster.

Sir, if you could give me you man card and proof of sexuality, and step out of the Prius. Work on your bluffing a little more mate. Next time she says that say, "That was me getting warmed up." Then you can bring your chips to the table. (That was a terrible sexual innuendo)

wtfsauce 0

my guess is that she's not a virgin or else you didn't pop her since you're so small.

I'm thinking it's more likely that he didn't spend enough time on foreplay. I heard a great metaphor about this: men are microwaves; women are crock pots. It takes women longer to heat up.

To me, it sounds a lot like missionary until he was done and it didn't do absolutely anything for her. OP, try different positions, get and keep her hot and bothered and learn to use your fingers and tongue.

lickmyjock 0

Grats Perdix, your third fml got through.