By ohno - 14/09/2010 23:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my girlfriend of 3 years out to where we had our first date. I proposed to her. She breaks down in tears as she tells me she's been sleeping with her co-worker for the past year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 614
You deserved it 3 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azhein 0

At least you found out before you got married

schwancy 2

Comments

firechildredhead 0

ouch. But YDI for not noticing anything in a year! Dummy.

bella_dawn010 0

#17 Maybe she was just that sneaky. People can have long term affairs without anyone knowing when the work schedule/school hours are in their favor. Or they make it to work in their favor.

lol fat ginger bitch thinks cheaters are obvious about it "well I'm off to work to screw my secretary dear, oh by the way, can u please charge my phone full of steamy texts, then leave it on the box of pictures of naked women who aren't you? thanks :)"

firechildredhead 0

Thanks for the suggestion but I like my teeth this way. That's why I haven't fixed them XD

firechildredhead 0

Well damn, all of a sudden Im a fat bitch. The Internet pleases me. So interesting :)

no you've been a fat bitch this whole time. the fact that you think he deserves it for not being a suspicious jerk makes you a dumb hoeslut as well.

naww she isn't a hoeslut.. she wld have to actually be semi attractive for that. seriously take that pic down ur embarrassing urself.

ew. your teeth are gross, why do you like them, that's why people get braces! and haha rangaaa!

bishhitsandii 3

Well, everyone is just so nice, aren't they? Why should her "imperfections" be fixed? The important thing is that she is happy and comfortable with herself, and it's a shame that none of you seem to be. Because if you were, you wouldn't point out other people's flaws in order to make yourself feel better.

How boring would it be if everyone had perfect features? Imperfections, in my opinion, give people character. I had braces for years, but I stopped wearing my retainer because it PISSED ME OFF, and now the gap in my upper front teeth is back. Although sometimes I feel it could stand to be smaller, I rather like it.

There's nothing wrong with Firechild, I think she's quite pretty. Maybe she's not everyone's ideal, but who cares so long as she's happy with herself? If everyone in the world liked exactly the same thing, the world would be a really boring place.

knight0748 5

no comment on looks. but if he ydi, then so's all the women who's been cheated on.

hell, larriss got a point. the Ginger skankuntbitch has no right to be a rockin' a high and mighty attitude when she's uglier than sin. Gawd, fat "people" annoy me.

leebie u arean ignorant douche and deserve TO DIE

sweetcheeksjvl 0

Firechildredhead isn't ugly at all! It shocks me that anyone could be so cruel as to openly insult someone's physical appearance. :(

some girls are really sly >_> "why don't you trust me" =_=

emmanizzer 6

Wow, you people are horribly cruel when you sit behind a computer screen.

firechildredhead 0

Wow you guys went to town with my comment :) I really do find this app to be one of the most entertaining ones I have. Yay!

PimpdaddyCJT 13

my eyes burn because of your pic but that's ok cus larissa makes me happy so GTFO this website

shuva 0

eww. what are you? surely not human

12vballchick12 5

Everyone who insulted firechild is making a complete idiot of themselves. If you want to sound like a shallow immature brat, continue trolling freely! Firechild, i like your teeth too. Even if i didnt i wouldnt go insulting and demeaning random people on the internet. Obviously those people have no life :)

airball33 0

I hope you dumped her stupid ass

patiencek 0

cheating makes me sick! don't worry op not all girls cheat! next time you give your heart away don't just assume she is cheating from this girls mistake. there are loyal people out there.

Asstastic4 0

*****, ****, bitch, *****, cheater... Yeah, that's about it.

Asstastic4 0
Bg4l31 0

That sucks big time dude forget that bitch she didn't deserve you anyways

like_its_ya_bday 0

ouch. did u take her back? I'm not saying take her back but she told u right? and screw everyone who said ydi for not noticing

FYLDeep 25

Now she can remember it as the place she had her last date with you. And the place she had to hitchhike home from after you left her sorry ass there.

patiencek 0

you made my problem seem soo much smaller in comparison...I feel better

like_its_ya_bday 0