By ItsFunnyNow - 22/10/2009 04:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my first Viagra. It worked great, but "Wally, the one-eyed wonder-weasel" would not return to "hiding". After 4 hours, I was in mortal aching pain, and went to my doctor for a shot and sedative. My wife, the doctor, and the nurse could not stifle their laughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 698
You deserved it 6 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wally the one eyed wonder weasel? YDI just for that

I hope they shot that little mother ******. That ugly weasel is popping up everywhere!

Comments

amatayo 0

good thing you went to a doc beacuseif it salutes for to long the blood will begin to clot and that's just a whole list more of probs. was going to say ydi but I guess things happen

That can happen? (I'm a girl, so I wouldn't know. o.0)

valmont_fml 0

Yes, it can. If you pay attention to ads for viagra and such, they say that if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, you should see a doctor. It can actually be a serious problem.

perdix 29

A doctor and a nurse would not laugh at priapism. It is just not funny. On the other hand, if your wife told them how boring and lame even supercharged sex was with you or if they were surprised that they made a Viagra pill for cocks so small, then the giggles could happen.

agreed with 61. Perdix is starting to lose it

PERDIX NEVER LOST IT AND NEVER WILL!! *rage face*

fringle 0

you. are. lame. Wally the one eyed wonder weasel. why are people naming their stuff happy sacks and other stupid names like this?

They're probably laughing at you because you think that "Wally, the one-eyed wonder-weasel" is an acceptable term for your penis.

Well, it is not as crude as about 50 other euphemisms for the male genitalia.

blland 0

four hours are normal for a typical love session. for a lady, that is.

they were probably laughing at the fact that you call it Wally the one eyed wonder weasel or whatever! I don't think grown mature women would laugh soley at an erection!

Try having sex with your wife? Or even jerking it? YDI

MiniatureMayhem 0

Wally the... you know what? YDI.

Priaprism is not something to laugh about, infront of the patient, that's just unprofessional in the face of severe pain and the possibility of surgical intervention to lose the erection. However, as a nurse, I can say medical professionals are still often very giggly when it comes to horrible things happening to penises. I had an instructor, nurse of 35 years, fall out of her chair discussing penile fractures.

bexox 0

True. Isn't this a somewhat common side-effect of Viagra anyway?

I get the feeling the laughter was from explaining the unprescribed usage of erectile dysfunction drugs, or even more likely, the hideously laughable name the calls his penis, apparently. I showed that to my girl and we agreed to share confusion over why people wonder why we're lesbians.

so you took a Viagra while your wife was at work. or did you get the baby making out of the way 3 hours before you went to the hospital?

LOL. He probably was done after the first 5 minutes... spent the next 3 hours 55 minutes waiting to walk upright... lol