By anon - 19/06/2009 16:53 - United States

Today, I took my dog for a walk. It became friendly with another dog, and I reached down to pet them both. Suddenly, an old woman runs up to me and whacks me with her cane repeatedly. Apparently, her previous dog had been kidnapped by a woman who looked a lot like me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 238
You deserved it 2 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have kicked her in the kidneys and then apologized and told her that she looked a lot like another old woman who had previously hit you with her cane for no reason.

That crap is annoying. Take the cane and throw it next time.

Comments

What would suck more is if you were a guy!

Because she looks like a dog-napper

Icalasari 0

Me in 50 years: Of course, ya yun whippasnappa! Now get yer durn butt o'er here so that I can cane it good an' proper for no reason! OP: FYL. That lady had to be vicious to convince your dog that attacking her was not worth it!

She looks like a "dog-napper" to 1 person! It's not like "dog-nappers" have a universal face! lol

Because she was being completely normal and nice and got beaten with a cane maybe?

mohomonopoly 0

Oh, dont worry. You probably just have that one face..

YDI for having a profile pic that looks like a poodle.

If u think about it, her last dog probably wasn't even kidnapped. It was probably taken in by somebody who thought it was a stray. She shouldn't let her dog roam around like that, especially if she's so concerned about it getting kidnapped.

Walt_1990 3

LOL This is hilarious. You got ripped up by an old lady. That sucks though, she is passionate at least lol.