By sadcat - 06/02/2010 15:19 - United States

Today, I took my cat to the vet. He said he felt a strange lump that could be serious. I got really upset and picked her up, crying. The vet then told me I had to put her down. Absolutely devastated by having to euthanize my cat, I passed out. He meant I had to put her back on the table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 039
You deserved it 14 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Darling_Cherry 5

Hello Sadcat, I'm sorry to hear about the lump in your kitty and hope it's nothing. The misunderstanding sounds hilarious and probably scared the hell out of the doctor. :)

aeslehc_ 0

Hopefully you didn't pass out with your cat in your arms.

Comments

Darling_Cherry 5

Hello Sadcat, I'm sorry to hear about the lump in your kitty and hope it's nothing. The misunderstanding sounds hilarious and probably scared the hell out of the doctor. :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

But you have a picture of a cat as your DP.. Way to be too attached to cats.

Dude, how does my having a profile pic of cat mean I'm attached to cats? I think the picture is cute, is all. I wouldn't faint over one.

Most people have pics of themselves or no pic at all.. You have a pic of a cat.

I'm not "most people", I'm my own person.

Speak for yourself. I have a picture of Hitler and Miley Cyrus. Sadly, I am neither.

MXavierT 0

I have a picture of tiger wood's balls. Doesn't mean I'm attached to them.

expen_dable 0

"I'm my own person. I'm just so unique and original; I'm totally different than all you people. You all just wouldn't understand how unique and special I am. Using a picture of a cat for my profile on FMyLife is just one of the ways that I use to define my unique self."

I have a picture of king leonidas with a bananaphone if anyone was wondering. peace out.

its just like a dog or family member u horrible person

awww I hope your kitty's going to be ok

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Awww :( That's the sweetest thing I ever heard. How could anyone say she deserves it? You obviously love your cat, and people are making fun of you :/

sterl13 0
MermaidSongXOXO 6

*blushes* No I'm not. Thank you, though.

The fact you said no means you probably are.

KurouTenshi 0

Wait, was this an FML or a skit from some bad stand-up comedy?

I've heard that joke before. Nice try. On the chance that it really did happen, who the hell passes out when they get bad news? That only happens on bad tv shows.

daydreamstar 7

not true. i have a little sister who passes out when she hears anything seriously bad like when I fainted and when our brother got in a car acciden ()he's ok)

CaroAurelia 12

Not necessarily true. I've never passed out upon hearing bad news but I came close when I heard my aunt had an inoperable tumor.

daydreamstar 7

Me-OWWWWWW!! f your cats life for having an owner with such a weak heart.... fyl for being humilated .. i luv literal fmls..

If you ask me, it would have been worse the other way around...if you thought the doctor had meant 'put her back on the table' when he meant he was going to have to kill her. You got to keep your cat, so it's not all bad.

CaroAurelia 12

What vet do you go to? My cat's been placed on the table just for check ups (partly because she's enormously fat so probably nobody wants to hold her for that long).

aww, sound like you dont want to be lonely