This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By me123 - 06/07/2016 20:30 - United States - Lafayette

Today, I took my bike to get the front tire and rim replaced. After the my bike was repaired I started riding it home. Just as I was crossing a busy intersection my front wheel came loose and I flipped off the bike and broke my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 411
You deserved it 30

Top comments

Take it back to the store and explain that their low quality care nearly caused you severe injuries, and that you would like either a refund or replacement of your bike.

Rei_Ayanami 18

What severe need it be to be severe by your standards? A broken nose is nothing to scoff at. It can even kill you if it breaks right or clots.

Comments

Take it back to the store and explain that their low quality care nearly caused you severe injuries, and that you would like either a refund or replacement of your bike.

Rei_Ayanami 18

What severe need it be to be severe by your standards? A broken nose is nothing to scoff at. It can even kill you if it breaks right or clots.

Well, in OP's shoes I'd be more concerned about the potential concussion. Or a broken rib, which would puncture a lung. Internal bruising, broken limbs which are generally speaking more of a hassle in day to day life. Torn ligaments that could possibly never heal. Brain hemorrhaging.... So yes, a broken nose that didn't lodge cartilage or bone into their brain is a rather 'minor' injury by my standards.