By POLYBLOT - 30/06/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I took chocolax to help lose some weight before I left for Miami. Turns out it doesn't happen right away like in the movies, it happens six hours later in front of your girlfriends parents, that you've just met for the first time at a very upperclass restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 952
You deserved it 56 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, you thought ******** your brains out at any point before the 6 hour mark would help you lose weight? Enough to notice? Wow, FYL indeed, because you're an idiot.

hotstuff81 0

Why the **** would you do that, its called going to the gym or eating healthy instead.

Comments

What movies do you even watch? This is just weird... and laxatives really can't make you skinnier on one time use...

Laxatives are really bad for you, you know. You'd have to take lots of them for long periods of time to noticeably lose weight, and that's extremely unhealthy. YDI for not reading the box, being too lazy to go to the gym, wanting to lose weight in an unhealthy way and just for being plain stupid.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Nicely worded, OP. :D but you're a ******* retard. first of all, you shouldn't just take a laxative to lose weight like that. especially thinking it happens immediately. and if you're not careful, you can get seriously dehydrated from taking a laxative like that. YDI.

This FML looks very similar to one I've seen in the moderation section a couple of times last week. Copycat much?

Wow. Hope you guys are lesbos because if not, you're a fag.

Hope you're 8 years old because if not, you're an immature ****.

Mata_Hari 0

One, it says the OP's a MAN. Two, wtf?!

Read the directions next time. They specifically warn about upscale restaurants and meeting girlfriends' families.

deaditegirl 0

YDI. Laxatives only make you lose water weight, not any actual weight. All you do is get dehydrated and you'll gain all your "weight loss" back when you drink enough water to fix that. Also, YDI for not reading the directions. ******* idiot.

so you went out to dinner knowing nothing happened yet?

try workin out. seems to help quite a few people

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Or do it like me and stop eating at Mc Donald's...

lastminuteperm 0