By verasam01 - 25/02/2011 00:37 - United States

Today, I took a picture of myself and put it on Facebook. After I did so, I realized that in the background, you can see my crush's Facebook page up on my laptop. He tagged himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 811
You deserved it 51 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Play it cool: Be witty and calm about it. "Yeah, I stalk your Facebook, i even have it bookmarked so you're only a click away. It's a guilty pleasure, more pleasure than guilty." Use it as a chance to flirt, not just let him think you're creepy. Move his tag to a different spot on the picture(breasts, crotch, heart), and ask why he chose that, to tease him. Think on yo feet, woman! =) Use it to your advantage.

dirtyblond 4

this made me LOL:) he's AWESOMEEE,

Comments

I dont really think this is a fml or a YDI cause he probably didnt realize that you have a crush on him, probably still doesnt unless he reads it here. but it is cool that he tagged himself, I say roll with it

ThickHead 0

I do that all the time (not what the op did) but what the crush did

That's so cute. How carefully was he studying the photo to see himself in the background? Make the most of it.

so many people post way too many pictures of themselves alone or in mirrors or some shit.. so weird and unnecessary.

Christi44n 0

agreed. these people need to go and take pictures with friends.

flickyourbic1223 7

Wow I wish I was as awesome as you two.

Really? Really? Wow learn to understand what people mean They are just saying it's makes you seem fun and social

bjya 4

Yeah and since he tagged himself, means he had to be checking you out first of all to even see himself in the background !

FYLDeep 25

You should tag yourself as "Creepy Stalker".

lolitaababy 0
dirtyblond 4

totally!it'd make others lulz!

And... so what? He has a page there presumably so people would see it, right? It's not like it proves that you look at it all the time, and he can't really judge you for looking at his page once given that he clearly had to look at yours to see this photo. So... what? Now, of course, there's the bigger issue where you clearly need to grow some ovaries and talk to the poor guy rather than obsessing over little shit like this. Seriously, OP, your life isn't ******. Worst case scenario, it's not even affected at all except in your own head.