By bev_rogan - 21/06/2015 10:16 - United States - New Castle

Today, I took a nap. My boyfriend took this opportunity to go over to his "beautiful" and "amazing" ex-girlfriend's house to help her clean out her pool. I told him I didn't think that was appropriate. He told me I don't value relationships and didn't come home tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 052
You deserved it 2 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should reevaluate your relationship with him, OP. He sounds like he is still into his ex, calling her 'amazing & beautiful'. You should be with a guy who only refers to you in that way, not his ex!

Charles900 16

Actually, it sounds more like he doesn't value relationships, especially if he's describing his ex in those terms.

Comments

Looks to me, that he shouldn't be coming home any night soon. Sorry OP. You deserve better.

Lol if it was me he wouldn't be allowed home anyways. disrespectful on so many levels.

Yeah. You need to end it, real quick.

magickiss87 22

Yeah, I think he completely disrespected you and doesn't seem to care about you or your feelings. He's only thinking about what he wants and how to go about getting it. He's still wrapped around the ex's pinky and will do anything at a moment's notice if asked or if he thought the chances of getting laid would be significantly increased. If I were you, I'd kick his ass to the curb and quickly. I've dated guys like that before and it never ends well. Best of luck with your situation, Op! Just think about the situation and whether or not you can deal with being second when compared to her (in his eyes and mind) and if you could tolerate him going behind your back to be with her for whatever bs excuse AND trust him as well. If you cannot accept it without issue and can't keep it to yourself after having already discussed it with him, Best thing to do would be to let him go and begin to move forward - to bigger and better things in life.

OP, get rid of that guy. He doesn't value you for what you're worth. I say an ex is an ex for a reason. If he really thinks she's so great, then maybe you should leave him and let him run right to her. It won't end well. They broke up for a reason.

You should be his #1 woman, remember this

yeah she is his number 1 and his ex is his #2. she should be his only woman.

It sounds like he won't vaue you until you're his ex as well.

Mortoli 30

sry to hear. i hope you broke relations with that idiot.

Tell him you're not the one ditching your girlfriend to hang out half naked with your ex.