By brinn - 16/09/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I told my husband that I wanted him to stay sober during the week. He responded by saying he wanted me to be a supermodel during the week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 952
You deserved it 9 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he wasn't sober, you'd look like a supermodel anyways

Comments

leadman1989 15

Tell him when he has a six pack, chiseled chin, he grows out his penis to 9 no 11 inches, and becomes super rich then it's no problem. Until then he can stop close lining that poor jogger.

EvilDave 13

If she didn't want a drunk she shouldn't have married a drunk. Or, to put it in your own terms: When she has a pretty face, a flat stomach, a nice round ass, tight pussy, and becomes super rich then he will stop drinking. Until then, she should lay off the nagging and the donuts.

Nice jogger reference, leadman. Way to cross reference!

leadman1989 15

1. She could have married him sober 2. She could have those things but him not wanting to give up his booze makes him take it to an extreme. And say that as an excuse. And I kinda meant when she if she became supermodel like.

Sorry to hear you married an idiot taht can't even be sober for 1 week.

ElGranOrgo 0
ICaughtFire 4

I'm sorry that you aren't able to recognize the difference between misspelling a word due to lack of knowledge and misspelling a word caused by typing too fast, making a typo. Don't be a dicktwat.

mrbuddy 0

If you think before you act you can type correctly. Or proof read. It's because they were in the emotional moment wanting to make their point over spelling correctly. If you can do both at once though, you're better than most.

je_suis_fml 11

who gives a shat TATH you guys are so critical over a damn typo.. fyl

jerico616 14

If he's drunk, then you WILL look like a supermodel to him!!! Win-Win!!!!

leadman1989 15

Do you know what win win means?

lmaoatall 6

Tell him, if getting drunk makes the person you're with look like a model, then I'm going to hit the hard stuff! Give it right back to him.

He found what makes him happy (drinking). Keep him drunk and find yourself something to make you happier.

I like that everyone assumes that OP means her husband drinks. He might be a pothead or a cocaine addict for all we know.

And that makes it better...how exactly?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

No one said it makes it better. It could be worse, so the FML is more FMLy.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I don't understand why my comment was moderated. I don't think I said anything against the rules.

Maybe it's because sober is usually the term used for alcohol.

No, sober is the term used to describe someone who isn't under the influence of drugs of any kind, including alcohol.