By Anonymous - 15/02/2014 22:44 - United States - Carlisle

Spicy
Today, I told my husband how frisky I was feeling, and asked him what he was going to do about it. He reached into our fruit bowl, tossed me a banana and told me to work it out, then returned to his video game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 796
You deserved it 8 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha sorry but that is funny and sad though, sorry op. Maybe you should do the same thing to him when he asks for some give him some lotion.

Tell him you're thinking about finding a new joystick since his doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Comments

Men can't be in the mood all the time guys...

That is true. We are not just "**** machines." Well, when we are 18 we might be . . :

Apparently my 35yr old boyfriend didnt get that memo. Hahaha. If he's not too sick to move, he's in the mood. Video games never take precedence over sex here.

#12: "Fulfill his husbandry duties"?! What is he, a stud on demand? That isn't what a marriage is about.

FML64128 7

I understand being upset, but she would have no right to break his stuff. Not to mention how childish that is.

DaMann360 19

If I were him, my pants would've dropped faster than a Snorlax falling off of a cliff

Husbandly* Autocorrect seems to think husbands should be herders.

Frisky reminds me of catfood just say horny lol

cryssycakesx3 22

for me at least, frisky and horny aren't the same. just because you have an association to the word doesn't mean other people shouldn't. maybe horny reminds her of a rhinoceros.

There's a joke that says your "stripper" name is your first pet's name (because of that said cat food, lol) and the street you lived on. Mine is-- "Frisky Nightingale"

Somehow "El Gato Schoolhouse" lacks appeal lol

Big Guy Church. Hm. Maybe I should just go with my first cat. Misty Church is less.. awkward.

cryssycakesx3 22
crazytwinsmom 25

Balto Budlong? It's appropriate for a man, which I am not. lol

Fluffy Ranch o.O.... Not so sure I like this game anymore :c

alshygirl 14

Vader Ellis....not feelin it lol

showmeyourears 19

Lucky Front :P That... could work I guess..

Mama Mooch Geneva... That sounds hot....right?

You should be first priority not his game I mean just pause it (unless it's online) and satisfy you...that simple...

Agree. It's a 10 second thing anyways

cryssycakesx3 22

nah. he shouldn't have to drop everything because she wants sex. I'm half certain he's allowed to have his own hobbies. unless she's a dictator...

cryssycakesx3 22

ahh, maybe she could even be a tyrant.