By Anonymous - 16/03/2013 15:51 - United States - South Sioux City

Today, I told my family I was divorcing my husband. My little sister asked if "we can keep him instead". FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 946
You deserved it 7 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's a bit odd. How old is your little sister, OP?

I visit my ex uncle more than my blood aunt haha funny how things work out.

Comments

Mail her to him. Two birds with one stone.

8- Yeah, kids can be pretty honest with their feelings when they're young. Maybe he's just a really nice guy and she prefers him to her sister. Which connects to your point that she may not be the nicest sister. So many posslities!

Not necessarily an insult, OP. If she's a little kid, it may just mean she likes him, too, and doesn't want to lose him in her life.

This FML really depends on the age of the little sister. Anyways OP, perhaps this is an eye opener to be nicer to your own family, I mean without them you'd be all alone.

I disagree, I have relatives who are complete shit for brains, I don't see how I can posibly related to them. Besides everyone is entitled to their own respectful opinion. Just because you share some DNA does'nt make you good friends.

11-Just because they're family doesn't mean you have to like them. I don't talk to anyone on my dads side and have made it clear with them I don't want them to contact me, they're bad people and I don't want that in my life.

Steve95401 49

Ship your soon to be ex-husband to your kid sister. Just make sure that there are air holes in the crate and that your kid sister pays the freight.

perdix 29

Your ex might want to trade up to a later model. If she gets detailed and a professional wax job, she might keep him as a repeat customer for your family brand.

...and if the sister is only 8 or so?...kinda creepy we may not know the age of those 2, but I'd say at least 18 or so...(I'm not sure of the earliest age to marry so I'm guessing) and in which case, that'd be very pedophilic

chillinAK 9

Sure they love you, maybe your soon to be ex is just easier to hang with. Sorry.