By Doy - 19/12/2011 06:31 - Canada

Today, I told my boyfriend that I didn't know what I was going to do over the Christmas holidays since he was going to be out of the country. He suggested that I work out and do some sit-ups. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 524
You deserved it 8 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MaaaanWTF 1

Only so you will be fit enough to handle the sex marathon that will take place when he comes back ;)

Comments

If he's one of those people that work out all the time, he might not have meant it as an insult. Just as a good way to kill some time :D

Why are you that dependent on your boyfriend that you don't know what to do while he's away? Do you not have friends?

Woah, I think you totally missed the whole point of this FML.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Pretty sure she was trying to be sweet and romantic telling him she's going to miss him so much. And you just shut her down.

MaaaanWTF 1

That would be doing him a favor. She would be exploiting who his true friends are and he wouldn't be dating a **** anymore. Maybe his 'friends' will catch something too.

*than Couldn't resist..although I hate grammar nazis..

mom2pen 4

Spend the time apart looking for someone new. Read a book. See a few movies. Visit friends you have neglected because of this jerk. Move on.

Shut up. Telling your partner that they've gained weight doesn't make you a jerk, idiot.

kaykay20 0

He didn't say she gained weight he just suggested she workout and do push ups since she has nothing better to do. So she could just be really out of shape and be the same weight she been for a while or it was merely a suggestion having nothing to do with her weight. Don't see why she thinks this is a fml when he's most likely working out trying to get in shape and be sexy for her too.

Remind me to keep you away from my Christmas pudding

actually I think 20 is on point. or op was hoping bf would get all weepy on her telling her he did not know what he was going to do without her and it backfired on her.

OP, you need to get some shit straight in your head. You boyfriend cares enough about you to want you to keep up your physical health, and you consider it an FML. He's likely not suggesting that you're fat, but rather, highlighting the importance of exercise. You're technically supposed to be regularly exercising anyways, by the way.

What an ass. But do what he says. Work out, do some sit-ups, and when he gets back introduce him to your new buff boyfriend who can kick his ass.