By jonnah - 05/03/2010 13:06 - Canada

Today, I told my boyfriend I loved him. His response? "Is that why you have been so clingy and annoying lately?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 667
You deserved it 5 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

Clingy and annoying does not equal love. Clingy and annoying equals breakup.

KurouTenshi 0

Well, why that does suck, it could have been a worse response: "I hate you." "I love your mom." "I love your brother." "I had sex with your dog." "Your entire family has been slaughtered and I wrote 'I love you' with their intestines." "Nice ****!" "About a half past 3." "That just scared the shit out of me." So don't feel too bad.

Comments

xundria 5

^ She took the words right out of my mouth, I actually agree with snickers for once. I just got out of a relationship with a clingy girlfriend who always wanted to call me or talk to me on myspace consantly.

yourlifesfucked 0

OMFG your boyfriend is win! i want to shake his hand that was funny as shit.

Shae84 0

Agreed! OP learn how to take a joke!

DJuan 0

lmao! ydi for bein clingy. If he isn't ready to say it then just wait . the time will come. hang in there. btw at least he isn't goin to be lyin when he says it

stfu snickerdoodles..just bcuz she may be clingy and annoying..doesn't mean that her pathetic asshole boyfriend needed to be so blunt about it..I mean if she was reallllyy being on his shit and annoying him that bad..he shouldve said something about it when it first started bothering him..instead of saying it after she tells him that she loves him ..what a doucheeeee..

Ha ha. The first time my ex ever told me he loved me i just said "Oh.." :p. I kinds thought he was kidding. So I didn't know what to say. Plus I didn't love him yet :p.

Don't worry. Men suffer from this thing called testosterone poisening, they can't help it.

omg. I'm sorry but this made me laugh. Not at you, just at the wording...ehehehe. Hope you find a better boy next time? =)

forever2009 0

jeez break up with him, !!!