By Baby eater - 20/05/2014 00:00 - United States - Clarksville

Today, I told my 4-year-old neighbor that I'm pregnant. His response was to attack me with a stick "for swallowing a baby." Three people had to pull him off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 498
You deserved it 5 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omgitsmoe 26

3 people? That's one strong 4 year old

Comments

It is shockingly nice that a child so young actually cares about the baby, but otherwise that completely sucks.

He's quite young to have such strong feelings against cannibalism. Maybe his mom ate a baby once claiming to be pregnant. Could be a serious PTSS for your little neighbour!

classiceagle63 16

That must have been a sticky situation since he took it like a baby.

Might as well have painted a bullseye with a caption saying "angry thumbs attack here".

if you would have eaten him you could have had a 4yo

Good way to bypass the "terrible twos".

hope you and the baby are ok and congratulations!

chromegirl666 7

I'm betting his parents were inventing answers to the where do babies come from question, but at least it backfired in a hilarious way ;)

Because a pregnant woman being attacked with a stick is absolutely hilarious...

beanthemouse 13

Ok, this is really funny omg this FML made my day. I just hope the mother apologized and explains to her son the truth and that you really did not swallow a baby. I hope you are OK, FYI.

I feel like this sould need a backup story, no kid would do this without a reason.

You obviously haven't spent much time around kids. They're irrational at the best of times.

This is why I'm a firm believer in never lying to children. Once they're old enough to ask where babies come from they can probably grasp a very simplified non graphic explanation (a man and a woman do something physical and then a baby grows inside the woman (like a seed growing in the ground)) end of story or something along those lines. A lot of children can not even verbalize things like abuse and assault because we tell them about storks, wee-wees and privates and nonsense instead of using real words.

it really ***** them up later in life. I cant count the number of sheltered people ive met that thought Hooters was a strip club rather than a restaurant

Agree 100%. These issues are really not a big deal to children, they only seem a big deal because we mix our adult views and fears up in it all...bottom line, if a kid is old enough to ask a question, they're old enough to get a proper answer. Just adjust the level of detail to the age of the child/detail of the question being asked