By wallets - 29/02/2012 07:47 - United States

Today, I told a customer that we don't do refunds. He responded by throwing his wallet at my face and accusing me of stealing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 018
You deserved it 2 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

curtisv123 0

Press charges. Then you will be the cause of his well deserved anal rape as well.

Comments

AgeOfTerror 10
astronobob 0

Stop using jedi mind tricks on customers and you'll stop having these problems. "Mind treeks noh work on me! Onlee mahnee!"

Eww why would someone want a used fleshlight?!

jojoboy 0

So you shop with your fleshlight....? Romantic

ImSoEffedUp 10

Wow.... And they say the customer is ALWAYS right.... Do u agree....?

Nope customers are usually wrong and even when you tell them your exchange/refund policy they say they should be an exception. If everyone was an exception why do we have a policy?

#32: Read Kant's explanation of the Categorial Imperative; it will answer your question.

I'd like to know why he thought doing that would have helped the situation!

Don't work at a crappy place that doesn't give refunds to unsatisfied customers?

exactly if I buy something and it does not work I want a refund!

The kind of place that wants to stay in business. If its defective that's one thing but if you bought it and decided you don't like it as well as you thought you would but you still used it no you don't deserve your money back.

MissHayleyJames 7

Actually, refunding everything will get you more customers. Nordstroms will refund anything, no questions asked. They gave a lady a refund for tires once...and they don't even sell tires. But ask anyone who shops there and they'll tell you it's one of the best places to shop and they hands down have the best customer service of anyone. They're pretty dang good at making money too so it obviously works.

MissHayleyJames 7

Would someone care to explain why the thumbs down? Oh I forgot, logic and intelligence are rare around here.

Anthropologie does the same thing, they'll even refund it if the clothing has obviously been worn, washed, and beat the hell and back again. Just because some stores do it doesn't mean it's a good business practice. Besides, both Nordstrom and Anthropologie are really high-end, expensive stores. They are also part of conglomerates and own SEVERAL different store names (Anthropologie, I'm pretty sure, is under the same company as American Apperal and Urban Outfitters.) It's not like they have to worry about customers when they have other stores that cater to teeenboppers with mommy and daddy's credit cards.

Throw something back, like your clothes. That way they'll have a hell of a time figuring out that situation when you're naked, have his wallet, but he has your clothes. Hmmm

perdix 29

You are stealing from him by not giving refunds on your obviously crappy, defective merchandise. He's just being a little, drama queen bitch by acting out the metaphor so melodramatically!

how people treat you is their karma. how you react is yours. (Y)

wlddog 14

That just blew a fuse in my head. You now have bad karma.