By Anonymous - 06/03/2012 19:54 - United States

Today, I thought I was home alone, so I started singing to my cat. After a half hour of this, I finally stopped. Then I heard applauding. I turned around to find my parents standing in my doorway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 642
You deserved it 22 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

scarletscarface 10

that must have been awkward :)

I hope it wasn't sarcastic applause. If it was your parents are just mean.

Comments

SignUpisntcool 3

Congratulations! You've just been punked.

KiwiKitten 2

I sing to my kitty all the time, regardless of whether or not my family is home. They usually just stare at me awkwardly, but why not have some fun? :)

Darkruler 5

Pacifist, I'm not a war monger I just hate your point of view...

Im sure your cat think you have talent :)

MikeMikeTheAzn 3

I think he was just trying to make a funny but failed. I could be wrong but it came across as that.

kelly97 0

I always double check I'm home alone before I start singing and dancing around my house. I was singing to my cat today and I think she liked it cuz when I started walking around she was following me and she never does that

Singing to your cat...You need to get a manfriend, a women friend or...a *****.

Because singing to your cat is the first sign of sexual frustration?

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Why is something innocent and fun like singing to your cat usually met by 'man you need some action, you sad lonely human being.' Going out and finding a fuckbuddy instead of indulging in hobbies to keep you pleasantly occupied is in fact what is sad and lonely.

Because it's strange to sing to your pussy, would a man ever talk to his testicles? Maybe a prep tall before the big game, but no, never like that.

arielzbkny 0

Wait you sang to it for a half hour? You must have no life...

Or he/she had no life for half an hour. I guess us mere mortals wouldn't know what it's like to have every five minutes of our lives filled with some sort of worthy activity, unlike yourself.

_Full_of_excuses 5

Hey, you got applause! All I would have gotten is a "please for the love of God stop singing!"