By pumboc - 24/06/2013 05:38 - Australia - Glen Waverley

Today, I thought I was home alone. Likewise, my visiting grandfather thought he was alone. You can imagine the mutual surprise when I caught him stealing money from my sister's bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 242
You deserved it 3 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PimpdaddyCJT 13

Old people are so devious nowadays! Can't trust them! Did you say something about it to him or anyone else?

perdix 29

You should just be thankful that you didn't walk in on him masturbating. Your sister can always get more money, but you can never un-see the old fart beating it like it owed him money.

Comments

All Austrailians are criminals at heart.......... You're just upset he beat you to it aren't you?

I take offence to that; I'm Australian and I have been doing volunteer work since I was fourteen. Just because Australia was colonised as a penal settlement, that doesn't mean that we're all criminals. Many of those convicts stole things like loaves of bread to feed their families. If we're all criminals because of our history, I'm assuming your entire family tree is squeaky clean?

vencku 13

I hope you have a picture of that. If he steals from your sis, he'll probably be framing you for it next. It's bound to come out and then it'll be his word against yours so best tell your parents about it as fast as possible. If he gets there first, you'll be in trouble.

that's horrible that your own grandfather can't be trusted.

perdix 29

#5, what the hell, Noor?!?! I see that you are 21 now -- have you been hitting the sauce now that you are legal? I guess you'll learn the hard way that drinking and commenting don't mix. Happy Birthday!

If he can't win money at bingo, he has to help hinself in some way...

perdix 29

#24, yeah, but they are just your family, so they should be OK with you walking around naked today. Sounds like a good outfit for skating. You know root beer doesn't have alcohol in it. Doctor it up with vodka and people with laugh at your liquor-addled comments.

olpally 32

Really? Make him put it back! What a dick.

perdix 29
cottoncandymango 17

I thought you were going to end up walking in on him while he was masturbating. Whew!