86
chewsef Say more :
OP here....I'm getting hammered on this one as I expected. Waiting on a electrician as we speak.
By chewsef / Tuesday 9 August 2016 03:22 / United States - Concord
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  UnicornsForKurt  |  7

That's why it takes at least 4 years to become a qualified electrician (at least where I am). No amount of money you could save is worth your life. Hope you were able to put the fire out :)

Comments
By  UnicornsForKurt  |  7

That's why it takes at least 4 years to become a qualified electrician (at least where I am). No amount of money you could save is worth your life. Hope you were able to put the fire out :)

By  shiba10  |  26

I think electrical work is the one main trade job that you should leave unless you're a professional. Saving money is one thing but you visually can't see whether a cable is live or not and people can get seriously injured or killed if they touch a live wire. A couple of hundred is better than risking your life.

Reply
  eyepuppy  |  28

Chances are, this is a residential house that was being rewired. He was safe by shutting off the power, but you'll just get a tingle for 120V AC. It's pretty hard to get hurt from 120V AC. He probably had a short that was not properly handled.

By  jcash52426  |  5

If you don't know anything about doing electric work then you should always hire an electrocution. If your changing a fan,light or outlet then that you can do on your own.

By  species4872  |  19

One flash your ash. Your lucky it wasn't you.

Loading data…