By June - 19/05/2009 21:51 - Canada

Today, I thought I could stay on the phone and go to the bathroom without him noticing. My mom knocks on the door and without even thinking, I yelled "I'M ON THE TOILET!" He said "ew.." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 622
You deserved it 74 765

Same thing different taste

Comments

that made no sense. It took me a long time to figure out you were talking to a boy on the phone when your mother called your name. Lastly, who cares- so what you were in the washroom when talking to someone you are close to.

Not much of an FML. Embarrassing but whatever, he's your boyfriend. I'm sure he knows that you're embarrassed so he hopefully won't care much. Sorry I don't know why I'm giving advice. :)

Haha YDI. Getting confused while on the can is hard to do. Phone. Mother. Phone. Mother. Its not hard.

Repeat after me: "Hey, could you gimme a sec? Thanks." There are certain sounds that should never, EVER reach that mic.

AskMeAnything 0

Everyone look at my profile for some advice! click my name

Can you clarify who you're talking about? I'm assuming "he" is your boyfriend (because most FMLs are boyfriend/GF oriented nowadays) but clarification would be nice, especially as you didn't use up that many characters.

So was it a boyfriend? Or a guy you really liked/starting dating? That could change this whole "FML"

ohhhhshizzz 0

Now this would be worse if you were taking a crap, on the crapper. Yeah Im pretty lame, but anyways. So it's called mute. Listen to everything, then be like oh yeahhh. Mute, or just say: Hey I have to go do something, hang on. Not like y'all were debating about War & Peace or something or nother.