By Anonymous - 26/12/2010 06:04 - United States

Today, I think my friends were trying to tell me something with all my Christmas gifts being mostly perfume, deodorant, and soap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 634
You deserved it 30 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

smiley_ily 0

aww, well maybe they didn't want to confront you straight up, and did it a nicer way? but hey, at least you won't stink as much ?

Comments

bhimz1 0

hmm so, what are they trying to say? :P

memo619 0

look on the bright side, you won't be that smelly kid that no one wants to sit next to in class after using those gifts

Take the hint, take a shower, and put on the smelly goods. FTL if you don't.

Cleanliness is next to godliness. Smelliness deserves a quick kick in rear. I'd do it myself, but I couldn't stand being anywhere close to your rank ass.

That's okay Doc, apparently there are thousands of horny 13 year olds who'd be happy to do it for you.

No, no, Doortje, it's *millions*. I'm so sad that comment got moderated.

Ohmygosh ew thats disgusting. Take the hint please and use your presents!

Arya1990 7

Well, either you don't smell very nice and your friends are trying to politely let you know AND to help you, OR you are hard to buy presents for and they thought you'ld appreciate things like that! Either way, APPRECIATE THE GIFTS, and having such great friends and enjoy your gifts!

ckjacques53198 0

nobody wants to smell ass and pits

deannamarie12 0

Good thing you got friends who wanna help.

mintcar 9

Bath time is fun time. YDI for not knowing this.

imababeee 0

dont stress lol alot of my presents consisted of perfumes body lotion and shower gels I think it's just because they can't think of anything else so they go cheap yet nice :)