By okay._. - 01/11/2012 07:54 - United States - Marysville

Spicy
Today, I texted my boyfriend saying that I couldn't wait for him to get home and see my costume, and that I had dressed up as a naked lady. He texted back asking if I could dress up as someone who was making dinner instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 497
You deserved it 7 404

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bladomas 2

why not both? serve him while naked

I think you took him too literally, OP. Guys are crazy about the kinky cook. Just put on an apron, start cooking, and pasta might not be the only thing on the menu. ;)

Comments

crazytwinsmom 25

Tell him you're dressed up as someone who doesn't give a crap about his dinner.

Honestly, like every comment so far is completely and utterly retarded. Leave him cause he doesn't want sex? If that were the norm, I'm pretty sure the only relationships that stood a chance would be homosexual. Should a guy dump his girl every time she turns him down? Uhh... no. He's probably worked a full day of work and would rather eat then do yet more work, so most of you need to screw your head on a little tighter. An embarrassment to guys everywhere? Dafuq? I think that's you for insinuating that any guy that isn't mindlessly sex crazed is an embarrassment. Dumbass.

maybe not every comment, but more then I care for.

Soooo, homosexuals are sex crazed freaks that have to have sex constantly? Lame Dude!

goalexp 4

You're a bitch. What if I said I was a homosexual? I'm not sex addicted or anything. **** you. It's people like you that make me want to cry

I'm pretty sure what he meant was that partners of the same gender would have similar sex drives. Not neccessarily correct, but not offensive, either.

Omg this is ridiculous lol. The guy was hungry...instead of taking offence, you should have cooked him food in an apron and stilettoes

Personally I prefer my man to say please and thank you when asking me to cook dinner that night, and smart-ass comments result in him doing it himself. If you like being spoken to like that, then that's fine. I just don't like being a doormat.

TheDrifter 23

Maybe his eager tone was lost in translation? Read his response with an excited tone and it sounds more like he was stoked about the idea if a sexy cook than an attempt to be rude.

Should have told him that you were going to invite him to eat at the "Y" when he got home, but you will honor his request, dress like his mother and make him a meatloaf! Everyone has needs, he thought of his own over yours!

Ah, and what are his needs? Food. And her needs? Sex, apparently. He's allowed to not be interested and ask for food, that's not an unreasonable response. The guy's probably ******* hungry.

crazytwinsmom 25

Love that... dress like his mother and make meatloaf!

SmittyJA24 26

Feed him first ... then **** him!!

And not to mention why should a guy grovel every time there's a naked woman....god that's ridiculous and an insult to guys

No one said he had to grovel. He could have simply said, "Sorry, baby, I'm just not up to it tonight," instead of being a dick about it.

It's an insult to guys the way he spoke to his lady.

Sometimes hunger overpowers horniness! Can't expect him to overlook that grumbling stomach, can you?

crazytwinsmom 25

You're name fits your comment.

sammyjanette 17

That's easy. You probably have some Halloween candy lying around. Dump it on a plate, and voila dinner is served.

What's your beef with him? Do you expect him to be waiting for you to pork him, at your bacon call all the time? Are you chicken to spend a quiet night at home? You should be a deer and meat him halfway.

Be a lamb and don't encourage such smutton. This is a prime example of ribbing that goes too far.

noisebox 1

He must have been for food instead!

Come on, lady! You can't expect him to sexercise on an empty stomach!

Why is that comment a reply? O.o I apologize for the accidental thread jacking.