By Anonymous - 19/10/2010 10:33 - Australia

Today, I temporarily got off the bus for the other students to get off, because they push and shove along their way. Then the bus driver closed the door on me and drove off. My laptop was on that bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 504
You deserved it 17 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI, even if temporarily, take your belongings with you!

Comments

Hopersz 0

Lol wow that sucks. I hope u have a warranty lmfao

what's a warranty going to do when it's an obvious case of negligence

hidingoutt7 0

I would tell the kid who made you get off the bus to buy you a new one and btw your labtop sould just be in your lost and found and the bus cuz every bus iv been on has one

Coccinelle_fml 15

Yes I'm sure no one has thought of stealing it yet.

OP's talking a city transit bus here, not a school bus. Someone stole it and the kids don't care

They push and shove? Start tripping the *******!

ArtIsResistance7 1

Or start taking your shank on the bus! That'll show 'em.

robc32ca 4

One thing I have learnt in my many years of travelling via public transport is that bus drivers are by large asshats. They don't give 2 hoots (or even 1 for that matter) about you or your problems. This is why you always hold onto your belongings. Next time just stand there. If they are going to push and shove anyway then they can push and shove around you. It's not your problem at the end of the day.

imright24 0

They have a job to do and that's to get from point A to point B in a certain amount of time. Their job is not to speak to each person to get their plans or to track their belongings. If he did that, he'd never make it to point B on time and everyone would bitch and complain. Usually, when someone gets off the bus, they're getting off the bus, not getting off so they can get back on, which is only common sense. This is nobody's fault but OP.

Either this happens often or I've read this one before.

Wow, the students must be eager to get to school if they started pushing and shoving on the bus....

RedPillSucks 31

This was most likely the bus ride home from school.

YDI for being too nice. I mean, getting of the bus for a bunch of teenagers, seriously?!

Why would it make a difference if you were on the bus or off it's still just as hard to get off a crowded bus!!!!!