This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By NoProtectionFromAssaultInBillofRights - 03/11/2017 18:00

Today, I tapped on a customer's shoulder after he ignored multiple requests to move from a dangerous place. He yelled about assault and asked if I'd read the Constitution. I'm a law student. I had to endure his idiocy and smile as my boss was watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 441
You deserved it 235

Top comments

azouwa 26

Law school student? Yes. Science student? No. This situation falls under, what scientist call, "Darwin's theory of evolution." Next time, don't interfere. It's important for survival of the fittest.

What a dummy! His right to the “pursuit of stupidity” is enshrined in the Declaration of Independence. Get your founding documents straight, moron!

Comments

What a dummy! His right to the “pursuit of stupidity” is enshrined in the Declaration of Independence. Get your founding documents straight, moron!

Zachary8261 28

Should’ve just left him there.

I knwo that I will probably be downvoted for this, but technically you can't just touch people. The way he reacted is completely unnecessary and idiotic though. I wish I was their to hear him try to explain how the constitution goes over whether or not you can touch other people in people.

*know *in public This comment was a mess.

But OP tried multiple times to warn the guy that he was in a spot that could be potentially dangerous. What else was he supposed to do, leave him there and let the company get sued?

or you know, there's plenty of other ways to get their attention that doesn't involve touching them. If he ignored the signs, then it's his fault.

I down voted simply because you said "I know I will be downvoted for this." People love prefaceing their comments like that because your attempt was by saying that would stop people from downvoting. Not me. You were simply just asking for downvotes.

You downvoted for some made up reason that you pulled out of your ass. I was stating that I knew that it would be an unpopular opinion. Only morons truly care about upvotes and downvotes. You're not special for downvoting me. You are clearly just trying to seem intelligent on an app like this which is pathetic.

azouwa 26

Law school student? Yes. Science student? No. This situation falls under, what scientist call, "Darwin's theory of evolution." Next time, don't interfere. It's important for survival of the fittest.

Unless the not-so-fit survive and sue...

ohsnapword 21

Did he read the sign that warned him of the danger?

In my experience with customers, whether there’s a sign or not doesn’t matter. They won’t read it anyways.