By AllergicToRosesAndSingle - 15/02/2018 01:30

Today, I surprised my girlfriend with origami roses, as I am highly allergic to real ones. Her response? To scream at me and slam the door in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 047
You deserved it 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have used dollar bills as the origami paper. If you used hundreds, you’d be getting laid for months!

Comments

bigdaddyeric 35

Good time to find out you are dating a Gold Digger, dump her now and cut your losses. I would have been thrilled to get something hand made like that personally....

Lobby_Bee 17

Maybe she is highly allergic to origami roses.

corky1992 33

She sounds extremely ungrateful

Mungolikecandy 19

Is she actually your girlfriend or your "girlfriend" who you usually watch through binoculars from a bush? If the latter that would explain the screaming.

Most girls would like boys to give them something-shouldn't matter what it is. But if you knew she was allergic...

Ok.....I didn't read that correctly. But. still. She could have appreciated the thought

Maybe she thought they were real and was frightened. Just proves how good your origami skills are.

Sorry OP, you took the time to make the flowers and she did not appreciate it. I took the lazy route and gave my wife roses. You went the extra mile and did something truly original. Applause for you and you find someone else.

The origami roses take way more effort than just going and buying some anyways. Dude, forget that bitch.

indienerdgirl 27

Dude she sounds so ******* ungrateful. I'd be so happy if someone did that for me.