By Anonymous - 23/03/2012 21:46 - United States - Kingman

Today, I still can't find a job to support myself. The only experience I have is a month in retail and a summer spent in a kitchen de-pooping shrimp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 744
You deserved it 4 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkcrayola 0

Keep applying and don't give up. If your standards are too high lower them. If all else fails, work at a grocery store; they take pretty much everybody. But also try to get an education so you can get a better job down the road.

De pooping shrimp? Sounds like you are a hard worker willing to do anything to make your money. People should be glad to have you. You will find a job soon.

Comments

Mix those two talents together and bam! You're retailer of clean shrimp

Least you have some experience?? And like #9 said, you must be a hard worker!

Apply fora job at a high colonic enema salon. Put that experience to work!

you have more experience than me I worded 2.5 hours at my local Wendy's before being fired for not being 17 when I told them I was 16 in the interview

Omg I had that happen to me at a health club except I was 17 and needed to be 18 cause they served alcohol. Didn't even get paid for the day I put in. Was so pissed since being 17 came up a lot. They just kept ignoring it because my main job was at the tv station. Btw part time studio work pays jack.

Alcohol at a health club? That seems mildly counterproductive. Or was it a mental health club?

It was in a beach town. Guys like to come play tennis have a few beers and get away from the family. I applied at the health club because I didn't think the alcohol issue would pop up like it had at all the restaurants I had applied to. Go figure.

Surely at a mental health club, alcohol would be way more counter productive!

Find a way to take the shit out of fast food, you've got experience.

Posting a stupid comment twice doesn't make you sound smarter.

It means Orthoscopic Platypus. Everybody else is lying!!!

It's a bitch out there. Try to to find opportunities for experience, even if it is just thru interning, and eventually you'll land something decent

TheDrifter 23

Yup, about all that are open are the 5-5 6 day a week, heavy lifting for low pay sorts.

sillycart 9

I don't want to live on this planet... Smh

You take out their poop chute like you have to do to catfish. If its not done right the food taste bad. Gosh I wonder why.