By Anonymous - 05/11/2009 00:40 - United States

Today, I stepped away from my desk for a few minutes only to return to find the general manager installing updates on my computer. This wouldn't have been an issue had I not pulled up a website explaining in great detail the effects and causes of vaginal yeast infections. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 956
You deserved it 30 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you look up this stuff at home instead of the work computer. Saves yourself the embarrassment and the possibility of getting busted for improper use of work equipment.

jchansfan 0

Because closing it when you stepped away would just be ridiculous...

Comments

Work is for work. Research that on your own time.

ever heard of locking your screen :/ it's a company policy in most places for security purposes. :s

Um why would you even research that at work? That makes no sense at all. Take your laptop with you if you want to but don't use company's computer for that! Seriously...

yea, because everyone has a laptop you ******* spoiled dipshit

tinkrocks98 6

Just because he or she has a laptop doesn't mean they are spoiled .

ohJeeznotme 7

Use your personal computer for that YDI for wasting time at work

perdix 29

Even better, he brought up the buy.com page showing you where to get a good deal on a breadmaker, and a note that said, "If you don't have sourdough, let's get a drink after work."

So i'm guessing none of you have ever had a yeast infection? :) If you have one, and its serious - you'd NEED to look it up at work. Any kind of home remedy you can quickly do to ease it off is worth while looking up at work FYL :)

Totally disagree with NEEDING to look it up at work. No wonder my computer at work is so slow, the server is busy pulling up your info on your yeast infection!! If it is THAT bad that it "can't wait", time for a doctor appointment. Now, get back to work!

I don't know... Sometimes I feel a great NEED to google image 'raging yeast infection' while at work. Come to think of it, maybe that's why my coworkers have been calling me 'thrush mouth' for months.

fringle 0

wait so do you actually have an infection and was looking up stuff about it or were you just really perverted and trying to hide it?

YDI for using your work computer to look up personal purposes

Exactly, not very difficult. 2 keys.....unless, of course, it's a Mac....then I have nothing to say, except that you should've closed it.