By Anonymous - 13/06/2015 15:47 - United States - Cabot

Today, I started my new job at a haunted house. I figured I'd change clothes when I got home, since my bloody shirt and zombie makeup were blatantly just an outfit. I barely made it 10 minutes before I was pinned to the ground at gunpoint, cuffed, and needing new underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 251
You deserved it 2 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChloeRattlehead 22

Well, we know now that we can trust those cops to save us during the apocalypse.

I thought they were supposed to teach Common Sense at the academy? Guess they forgot too.

Comments

Shoot first and ask questions later just too be sure.

Am I the only one who's at least a little curious as to why OP is working at a Haunted House in June?

ChloeRattlehead 22

Probably a Six Flags or something. Southern states seem to love amusement parks like that.

I suppose that makes sense, I live in MN, not many haunted houses around here until October

can't believe it took this many comments to see that one, I'm with you

Well, I don't know shit about geography, and I'll openly admit it. I thought Arkansas was southern because I'm from Missouri, meaning it's a little south of us, and we're generally thought of as the dividing line for north and south. At least that's what we tell ourselves to feel important, because nobody gives a **** about this state and St. Louis is awful.

Don't feel too bad. Missouri is a great state to fly over

I live in Tennessee and Gatlinburg has at least two year round haunted houses for the tourists.

annmarie_124 15

There is no Six Flags in Arkansas. And there is maybe one amusement park that is actually open, and it kind of sucks. My friend owned a haunted house and they would do a "summer special" and open the haunted house for a week so people could have fun. Maybe that's what they are doing?

This could have happened in October and just been posted now.

Theater_Chef_3 30

Hey 31, at least we have six flags and imos pizza, no where else has those 2 things.

I don't like either of those things. Feel ashamed of yourself for being proud of that, by the way. Go visit somewhere that's actually nice, then keep telling yourself Imo's and Six Flags are what make somewhere a good place to live. #FuckSTL

NakuEh 27

I'm from Arkansas and there is actually a haunted house here in Arkansas that runs year round. When you live in a state like this you have to get your excitement somewhere.

Near me there is a huge tourist area with about 5 different haunted houses that run year long.

Why is there a haunted house in June?

why the downvotes? A lot of ppl were wandering this...

I guess you could say you were scared to DEATH

Also may well have been yelling" I'm on my way home from work please don't shoot me".

Well maybe the extra blood an empty bowels will help with your outfit! Great job btw but sorry to hear that

My guess is that there could have been a report of a shooter/shooting or some sort of attack, and they were looking for somebody that looked like they just got out of a fight. Or they were just stupid. Hope everything worked out & you were able to explain yourself!

Well unless OP is posting this from jail I think they let them off.