By sarahijklmnop - 15/11/2012 01:04 - United States - Louisville

Today, I started at my first job. Within the first five minutes of arriving, I was followed around by a white guy who repeatedly sang to me, "Black people love making music" along with a few of his own songs. It resulted in me getting fired for bringing my "boyfriend" to work. I didn't even know him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 126
You deserved it 2 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Free boyfriend! And you don't even need an iPod anymore!

Maybe it's for the best, if your boss is like that. How can a boss just assume they know something like that? Ugh sorry OP good luck finding another job

Comments

maebelline12 12

Talk it out with your boss! He/she will probably understand then. But if they don't, then your ex boss is an idiot, and you should try finding a new job with a nicer and more understanding boss!

Yeah, that's usually what happens when you're fired.

I'm pretty sure you can't claim unemployment from a job you've worked at for a day.

I like her name...anyway, some people just like to watch people suffer. Then, when karma gets them, they bitch about how life's unfair. Screw these people..

actnjakson3000 0

That's her karma for using the term 'wigger'

guess u both fought for the same job and its his revenge

strawberrywine22 30

Have you ever noticed that pretty much all your comments get thumbed down? Perhaps you should think before you comment.

40, people shouldn't not comment because they may get thumbs down! he says what he's thinking, even if it's not funny or a good comment doesn't mean he should rethink before writing something he doesn't want to say! :)

Strawberrywine22 after looking at his profile, it states that he is from India. Maybe you should consider that English may be his second language. How about you think before you comment...

I'm going to say YDI because you let him follow you around the whole time when you could have threaten him to get the manager. Although it did suck that you were followed around by a racist twat.

Reporting it to management as soon as it started would have been the better thing to do. That way at least the ol' ass was covered.

Wiggers aren't really 'racist' as such. They tend to be genuinely trying to integrate themselves into black culture. They're idiots, but they're not racist.

I always thought it was a racist term. Thanks 46 for clarifying. I feel stupid now.

xBunnehAddict 5

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at this. Especially picturing what I would have done to that dude if he was doing that to me.

michael99man 5

Follow your boss around and pretend to be his girlfriend.

*ex boss. and no, because he'd either get security or the police, not fun!

mikelust1977 7

Wigger Is a wanna be bigger. Mostly white thugs you think they all that. Usually they ain't shit

perdix 29

You mean he's just doing a cover of "Black people love making music?" Who did the original? I can't find it on iTunes. Was one of his original songs about an anti-Semitic Superman?