By Anonymous - 17/11/2010 10:58 - United States

Today, I started an awesome job with competitive pay. I also found out that the place is closing its doors in June. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 470
You deserved it 2 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you having this job makes it easier to find another.

Stick to the job! you have 6 months to find another one! No rush.

Comments

Not all strip clubs survive. You'll find another, even sleazier one.

if you need any recommendations, I'm sure docbastard knows the sleaziest ones around. ;) it'll help if you're either a dwarf or have a prosthesis of some sort.

Schizomaniac 24

OOOOOOOOOOHHH. And the response?

Schitzo, please. I'm much more mature than that. If you're looking for a nasty comeback, you won't get one here. Fact is, I own several strip clubs which cater to all sorts of fetishes. FMLiest knows me well, as he is my best customer.

sourgirl101 28

Chris Rock says there is "No Sex (in the Champagne Room)"

Why did someone click the "thumbs down" on FMLiest? His comment totally trumped mine. *clicks thumbs up*

Volley and return. FMLiest? Ball's in your court. *clicks on thumbs up for both*

mintcar 9

Aw, bummer. Well, look for a job while working this one. You'll be fine.

wouter320 0

Just wait till it closes and then find another job

Haha Doc :) But yes OP, it does suck that you found a good job thats closing. On the other hand, like most commenters are saying, you can look for a new job in plenty time while still making money

put in as many hours as possible, and because u did so well in this job, you'll be hired relatively quickly.

at least you know ahead of time! It takes a job to get a job, so happy hunting. also you can really show a future employer what a valuable employee you are by how you handle this situation.

Work hard and get a good reference then it should be easier to get a new job

Well, at least you have a great job until then! Enjoy it while it lasts and take that time to find another promising job.