By Blood on my hands - 07/08/2013 05:40 - United States

Today, I sprayed down some ants in my house. In the sea of ant corpses was a single living ant seemingly cradling a dead one in its arms. I'm convinced I just became the villain in an epic tragedy. Now I have to live with my ant problem because I can't bear to tear another family apart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 159
You deserved it 25 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

More then cradling it, it was more likely trying to carry it to eat it lol

Comments

You're quite the ANTagonist, aren't you, OP?

You're quite the ANTagonist, aren't you, OP?

nattynatters 14

First rule about tumblr is...

Second Rule of Tumblr: There are no rules.

Thank you for making me second guess my life goal if killing every ant I run across. In my defense, I AM extremely allergic...

He's only moving the other ants to make a new path, so he can respawn and create more... Don't feel bad - they're hard wired to just move the dead and keep working.

Soniye 14

I hope your conscious rots with guilt...

Soniye 14

Conscience* Edit: got beat to it.

To be fair, though, the species that would be in a position to judge about us wouldn't care how we treated others either. I mean, even we don't care what ants do to other animals when we're forced to decide about their fate. Granted, ants are not really in the category of being able to make a choice, though... How we treat cats might be a better example, since they're playing with their victims.

nattynatters 14

This just reminds me of the time everyone got lice on South Park. "I've got to save my baybeh."

I'm a psychopath. Sometimes i drop a cube of sugar on the ground and wait for the ants so I can squash them and feel powerful. I probably need therapy.