By Anonymous - 30/10/2011 13:16 - United States

Today, I spent two hours driving all over town looking for a store that sold pumpkins. When I finally found some, I was charged ten dollars per pumpkin. Later, I went to my town's annual Halloween festival and discovered they were giving pumpkins away for free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 082
You deserved it 9 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi who buys pumpkins when people leave them out on there porch for free

Naomimi_fml 6

I know right! Why adopt a child when they roam the streets alone on Halloween... for free?!

Comments

i wish i got free pumpkins but i only payed 4 for the ones i got i bought 2 so i spent 8 dollars but ya that kinda sucks

It took me three tries to figure out what you said. I mourn the English language.

Besides the fact that you completely destroyed the English language...nobody cares that you spent $8 on 2 pumpkins. OP spent 10$ per pumpkin.

xphoebex 5

Thank you for sharing that truly remarkable story with us. It's changed the lives of many.

I wish I had a free retard-English decoder so I could decipher what you just said.

stephanieeDawnx 0

Where the he'll is Doc when you need him? -_-

saIty 17

Take those free pumpkins and sell them for 9.50. That's 50 cents less than those rip-offs, so people will buy them from you.

Not if they've already been to the festival and know they can get free pumpkins somewhere else.

leadman1989 15

Yup and free Tibet... but pumpkins first.

Alexisthebestest 16

You didn't assume the Halloween Festival would have Pumpkins?

Alexisthebestest 16

Yeah, but she probably blew more money in gas then she would have if the pumpkins weren't free.

The_Troller 14

But... Why would OP look around for two hours and NOT think about visiting the Halloween festival to check for pumpkins?

Alexisthebestest 16

86- that's exactly what I'm saying. Why wouldn't she check their first? Every Halloween/Fall Festival I've been to has had pumpkins.

At least you are supporting a local business.

perdix 29

Learn this line, "Sorry, kids, I couldn't find a pumpkin." You can say that after going to one store, or you can be really clever, and say it without ever leaving home;)

KiddNYC1O 20

I hate when stuff like that happens.