By Anonymous - 09/01/2016 05:38 - United States - Columbus

Today, I spent nearly an hour trying to take a decent photo for my dating site profile. Not 20 minutes after uploading it, I got a message saying "Srsly dude stop trying, u look like Rosie O'Donnell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 029
You deserved it 2 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if you do, so what? He's a jerk, not you.

spending that long to take a picture is crazy. you should have people take pictures of you when you are out having fun. it looks better and less desperate than someone who puts nothing but selfies. especially takes that long to take one good one just be yourself:)

Comments

mcaisse77 17

Everyone else has yet to notice OP is a man. Rosie is a fairly manly woman, though, so it isn't that bad for you in that way.

You can tell a lot about someone by their grammar

spending that long to take a picture is crazy. you should have people take pictures of you when you are out having fun. it looks better and less desperate than someone who puts nothing but selfies. especially takes that long to take one good one just be yourself:)

I don't know, I've known some girls who will take up to that time taking a picture of themselves. Granted 80% of that time is spent gurning as hideously as possible and laughing but still...

ChopSuey444 20

#13 is still right, selfies tend to look desperate. It's easy to tell who tries too hard. (Like I have a friend who's really attractive, but in his selfies he ruffles his hair in his face and tries to half smirk and it just looks ridiculous.) Go play billiards with a friend and have them snap a picture during. It's natural and gives the first impression that you like to go have fun.

You guys all have selfies as your pictures though?

Yeah these people don't know what they're talking about lol. Here's the problem, when I'm out having fun with my friends...I never think to take a picture. So when some website needs a picture I go ahead and take a damn selfie.

You're beautiful!!! No matter what they say!!

CliffyB03 28

I bet you're beautiful anyway.

Wow OP I feel for you I'm ugly as Hell so yeah I get it.

That awkward moment when it's actually Rosie :/ oops

the best pictures are taken with friends, trust me

Just be careful about that on dating sites. Make sure is obvious who you are.