By Anonymous - 14/03/2011 19:52 - United States

Today, I spent almost two hours cleaning my fish tank, only to find out that my cat had secretly eaten all of my fish while I was cleaning the tank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 509
You deserved it 8 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your cat never watched Nemo? Fish are friends, not food!

Comments

That sucks. But at least you didn't kill them yourself!

LunaNstars 0

Your cat never watched Nemo? Fish are friends, not food!

MyApocalypse 1

DAMNIT MUFFINS, NOT AGAIN! D:

Noob mistake! Never mix cats and fish! that's why you get carnivore fish like Oscars, Wolf fish, Snakeheads, etc. This ***** wills eat your cat fo sho! ;D

sixfoot2 0

that's what you get for putting cats and fish together.

Why are you taking your fish out to clean the tank? I never let my cats in the room where my fish tanks are unsupervised.

memo619 0

he could just go to the carnival and win free Goldfish there ^.^ I win some every year.....sadly they die on me :(

memo619 0

clearly, the fish are defective just sayin

I agree. I think that the people at the carnivals poison their water before they give them to us:O.

memo619 0

lol, no wonder those goldfish are so easy to win I always knew there was something fishy going on :P

I got two goldfish from a carnival last march. they died to days ago. No joke. My mind was blown too.

Haha, I'm sorry. Those darn carnie workers.

persianjr1 7

haha my carnival fish died 2 days later!!! I was so sad!!

persianjr1 7

haha my carnival fish died 2 days later!!! I was so sad!!

legit i won a fish one time and it died before i got home. so i made my parents go to the pet store and buy me a new one :D

Why did you take them out in the first place? You're not supposed to empty the whole tank and drag it to the bathroom, you just need to use one of those syphons to clean the gravel. Your fish probably would've died anyways because they can't handle having that much water changed at once. YDI for obviously having no clue how to take care of your animals.

I usually put them in a different container, using the same water and let them slowly adjust to the water's temperature. I had a beta that lived for three freaking years doing that.

Betta fish are the cockroaches of the fish world. They can live in a muddy footprint for weeks in the wild. Bettas and goldfish are pretty much the only pet fish you can do a full water change and it won't die.