By Anonymous - 20/07/2011 04:26 - New Zealand

Today, I slipped and fell in mud while running from the car to inside to avoid getting wet in a torrential downpour. I was running from the limo, in my wedding dress, to the church for my wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 511
You deserved it 7 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GtheGringo 3

haha sorta like bridesmaids, except its mud not shit

Comments

Not excatly the special day as planned but, very memorable. Best of luck with your relationship =)

Surely you'd have someone with an umbrella with you.. Or the limo driver would have one? Poor planning OP, still sucks for you though!

im picturing an awesome demotvational poster with a pic of op and your saying ;)

Because umbrellas make you more stable while slipping.

125.. if she had an umbrella, she wouldn't have slipped and ruined and got her dress all muddy..

ohhh poor u ): but atleast something to laugh about in the future (:

tayruru 0

Before I read the wedding dress part I was like "so what?!" then I read it and was like "OOOOOOOOSHIET"

And then I read your comment and I was like, "Stfu!" :)

I like ur hair (in your display picture) XP

Aww :( I hope you're wedding still went well :D

im pretty sure that it didn't go well after what happened.

It might have done. You have to hope for the best and deal with situations like that as best you can without being really negative like you.

kittea86 0

esactly number nine. "oh it's pouring out.. and oh muddy too. let's run in dress shoes and a white dress.. see whhat happens"

I've noticed that a scary number of people here don't "esactly" seem to know how to spell basic English words properly.

cimh 9

maybe because not everybody is Native English speaker? or are you perfect in any other foreign language of yours?

I'm fully aware that not everyone speaks English as their first language. So let me rephrase: There's a scary amount of native English speakers who don't seem able to spell basic English words correctly. Even making allowances for people doing their best with a foreign language, there are way too many people that just can't spell.

That was obviously a simple typo. The s and the x keys are next to each other, and the poster does not have/use spell check.

cimh 9

ok with rephrasing I might agree on it..but I guess the #118 is right!

Who gets married on a weekday? OP, YDI for not using an umbrella.

People looking to save money (venues etc can be up to two thirds cheaper on a weekday) and people who only want small weddings (therefore not being so important if not all the invited can make it)

People who always work weekends and want to invite co-workers? People who don't want to get stuck in traffic on the way there?

They could both be taking their summer vacations from work. If so, why not get married at the beginning of the week? They'd have the rest of the time for a honey moon. Either way, it's not a bad idea to start the week off by getting married.

ItsAllBeenDone 0

maybe they got married on a weekend and by the time they posted it and it went through the mods it was a weekday.