By Taylor - 15/07/2012 14:42 - United States - Eastchester

Today, I shaved my legs for the first time in three weeks. It took half an hour, three disposable razors, and I cut my legs up so badly they look worse then they did when they were hairy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 971
You deserved it 32 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a Schick Quattro for women. Disposable razors are garbage.

insertnameherr 11

Wow.... that was..... way too much information I was expecting.

Comments

That sounds like some of the girls after swim season... They can't shave for 3 months... Try that?!

So, take up a physical activity to avoid shaving? Laziness: you're not doing it right.

Whoops. Ignore the "Try That" I meant to say: Top That! Haha they all have a shaving day with packs of disposable razors it's hilarious!

May I ask why though? Why don't/can't they shave for 3months?

It's so they have drag so they improve their time! Some people have shaved off 3 seconds by not shaving!

EmmyGirl1426 0

That's just stupidity. Maybe if you shaved your legs more often you would know how to do it properly.

OR, maybe if you NEVER shaved it would never have happened. Because Hair naturally grow, as if it was something natural. Weird huh ? And men actually like when women don't take this shit too seriously. Maybe if women were as free as they say they are in nowadays society, this kind of thing would never happen. Women, shaving should be a pleasure, not a torture, it should be something you do for yourself, not for others. Think of it.

34: Did it ever occur to you that women aren't required to fit some body/beauty standard that men decide?

well all I'm saying is I started shaving for MYSELF not for any guy. if you wanna shave do it if you don't, good for you just don't keep talking about 'being natural is how god intended us to be' boo hoo, shut up and just be natural.

Some people also take long breaks in shaving for medical conditions or injuries. After I fell and ganked my wrist up, it took me almost two weeks to shave because I didn't want to shave with an injured wrist. I also don't keep up on shaving after surgeries sometimes cause I feel too crappy. I feel op's pain with that. Though I've never mangled myself that bad after gaps in shaving but I do tend to invest in better razors. There are a few things I just refuse to go cheap on and personal care items are at the top of the list.

My boyfriend wouldn't care if I decided not to shave my legs. I just don't understand why guys think that woman who have hairy legs are gross, when their legs look like an apes.

jayfreeman80 0

You need better razors and satin care shaving cream. I use gillette fusion for men on my legs and I never cut myself...but.then again I shave often.

men's razors are better, in my personal opinion, because they're generally made for facial shaving and take extra care to keep it from drying out and making it smooth. Gillette fusion is a definite must for a woman!

like its alrdy been said use a gillete fusion mens raiser! its the only one i use n i NEVER cut myself it doesnt matter if i use shaving cream conditioner or jus plain soap to shave with either. theyre so amazing. a little practice would probably help you as well though.

MarisaCB 16

Now, call me crazy, but I have never heard of a "raiser". And what does it have to do with shaving legs?

I felt my IQ drop when I read that. ._.

That was literally painful to read. Is the word 'and' really so long that you need to abbreviate it?

Ouch! And I guess obviously it was ur first time, next time will go better, hopefully !!!

"...first time in three weeks." Not first time ever

Whoops! I obviously didn't see that,I wasn't wearing my glasses, so don't hate ....

I'm not hating :) Just letting you know!

If razor blades don't do the trick. Try Waxing. If that does not work, you can always resort to plucking a hair follicle(sp?) by follicle

redmane 21

Plucking follicle by follicle... On your legs? That would obviously take a lot longer than a half an hour to shave. It would be incredibly tedious and unnecessary. Waxing hardly ever doesn't work. It won't work if your hair isn't long enough for the wax to hold on to.

shutyourmouth12Z 7
shutyourmouth12Z 7
redmane 21

Brazilian wax = pubic hair. She needs a regular leg wax.