By melissa1028 - 18/10/2014 02:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I sent my fiancé a sexy picture while I was at work. I never got a response from him, so I gave him a call after a while. His 9-year-old son answered. Apparently he was getting a haircut at the time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 549
You deserved it 10 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd be careful what you send him. You never know when the son could have his phone.

#4, by holding a regular conversation first. But who really thinks about doing that first, its his phone, he should have it. you know?

Comments

If you're at work shouldn't you be working instead of sending sexy pics and making personal phone calls? it sucks the kid saw but you shouldn't have even been on your phone.

It's entirely possible that OP's phone wasn't detracting from her work. For example, my last job required my undivided attention for a window of ~10-20 minutes every hour or so. Unless there was some kind of an emergency in progress, the rest of the shift was downtime and we were allowed (encouraged even) to bring our phones, laptops, books, etc for entertainment.

people are allowed to take breaks at work. she didn't mention what she did. if she was a neurosurgeon and did it while operating, that would be wrong, but if she had down time from her job so what. maybe she's the boss and allowed to be on her phone.

it's a mythical time where nothing needs to be done.

Where can I get one of these jobs with this so called "down time?"

My fiance and I are both technicians and I get a half hour break every couple hours. lots of phone time. and lots of Downtime if orders are down for the product we make. ;).

Well, at least you made a 9 year old boy very happy today.

Just because you sent a pic, doesn't mean that his 9yr old saw it. He'd have to go into the message and open it to view it. However, a 9yr old these days would probably be proficient in working a mobile phone. Here's hoping that you weren't full frontal starkers in the pic. Wanting to do something sexy as a surprise for your partner is understandable, but perhaps save the lingerie modelling for the bedroom? When his son isn't around. And you're not at work. And you're going to know for sure that your fiance will be the only one looking at you. Hope everything goes well OP... Good luck!

I completely agree with you. My 20mth old can unlock my phone and dial numbers & type txt messages. There's a security unlock code on it now, but she still tries and needless to say, the fact that kids can operate a smartphone/ipad/ipod etc before they can even walk and talk is scary.

My son has been flipping the view on my laptop upside down for a laugh for a year now. Those little boogers are picking it up quick these days.

Well i'm sure he'll have a great time explaining that to his son...

shelbycobra0991 8

Assuming you were at work and didn't, like, sneak off to the restroom and sext your husband, I'm sure the picture you sent couldn't have been TOO sexy or inappropriate for a child to see.

And people wonder how they got "hacked" and their pics end up on the net, then get mad. lol

he was a dad before he was your fiancee..you should be responsible

How was OP to know that her fiancees son had his phone? Was OP aware that her fiancee was going to get a haircut and that his son would be with him? Do we know whether or not his phone requires a pin to unlock it, so that pictures and messages are kept safe and private? Do we know if he has a secret folder where he keeps all the photos that they send to eachother? Why would his son have his phone and why would OP expect it to be anywhere else, other than in her fiancees possession? Just because he was a dad before he became OPs fiancee, doesn't mean that she should be responsible for his son having his phone. It seems that, as far as OP was concerned, sending a sexy pic to her fiancee wasn't going to be an issue, because it's his phone, and he's the one who accesses it.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Anyone else here for a second thought the FML was that she didn't know her fiancé had a son?

Sounds pretty reasonable if you and your wife see each other a lot. OP and her fiancé might not get to spend a lot of time together, so they share pictures.

99treee 7

Which is the FML? His 9-yr old son saw the picture, or your fiancé has a 9-yr old son?

killerdana 19

Hey now, why is him having a 9yr old son a bad thing? Are men with 9yr old sons not worthy of love or booby pics?