By racchhh - 26/07/2009 15:25 - United States

Today, I sent a forward to everyone in my phonebook saying, "HOUSE PARTY-NO PARENTS, LOTS OF ALCOHOL, MAYBE A CHANCE TO HOOK UP." I then got a reply from my mom saying, "I'm probably the only one that would show up." Even my mom thinks I'm a loser, and I'm now grounded for 3 weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 866
You deserved it 88 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dashiell 0

Loser, srsly, who is dumb enough to not realize that they have their parents in their contacts?

I was gonna put some witty comment, but I realized your mom beat me to it.

Comments

sweetSandy 0

wow srry but YDI for forgetting your mom is in your contacts..I'm just going to assume it was just a slow moment and you might have more common sense than this.

palmtrees 1

I really wouldn't make that assumption, actually, given the magnitiude of the stupidity here.

CyclonePsycho 1

Whoa, there is so much fail here that you've actually rendered me speechless. :|

And you didnt invite the entirity of the FML commenters? You little bitch, you deserve what you got.

girandwogpig 0

Yeah I'm with #15!!! What gives OP?!?!??!

Your text itself proves that you are a loser "Maybe some sex," really? What kind of parties do you throw that you plan for that? YDI for sending it to your contact list without looking at who was on it!

yeah really..do you normally hook up with anyone who answers your text messages?? F your moms Life for having to find out her sneaky little daughter is a ****...

She's probably a virgin, but I agree, f her mom's life.

Considering she 'forwarded' the e-mail...that makes me doubt it was her that was throwing the party. :c

ehh.. she probably just said fwd bc she sent it to multiple ppl

supergirl505 0

Sounds like you'd just be laying on a table with your legs spread. If you're stupid enough to send a message with "maybe some sex" in it to EVERYONE in your phone book, then you're likely just a little tramp. Though, come to think of it, your mom's response might indicate she wants to get into your pants. She might even drug your food to make it easier. Have fun with that!

jenjen23 0

this is rediculose... you sicken me.

Do you mean ridiculous? That was sort of the point.

fxdxhk90 0

This is your fault. But since your an idiot, and apparently a loser, I voted fyl,

thelonelylurker 0

You're just a ******* idiot to be frank. I bet no one took you up on the "maybe some sex" offer.