By Username - 04/02/2011 08:11

Today, I scraped the ice off my boss's car windows and thought it'd be funny to scrape a swastika in the ice on his roof. I didn't realize until it thawed off that it scratched it into the paint. He didn't find much humor in it and is making me pay for the damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 924
You deserved it 81 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha! Yeah, the symbol of the most vilified group of humans to ever live is freaking hysterical! I would've laughed my white-pride ass off!! LOLOLOLOOLOL no but seriously, you are a complete waste of flesh if you think for millisecond that shit is funny. Your boss should be allowed to give you an Aldo Raine-type reminder of why this isn't funny, you vapid, empty, worthless soul.

ContactSparrows 0

Comments

Oh, you mean the other PETA, right? People for the Excruciating Torture of Assholes?

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

You're lucky he didn't beat the shit out of you, dumbass.

What's funny about a swatiska? You moron! Read some history books and learn the seriousness of your joke. This can be considered a hate crime.

Jeez, it's just a symbol, its history goes way past Nazis. It's like drawing a triangle.

#21, there's nothing funny about a swastika. But if OP's boss is a pain in the ass and his employees associate him with a nazi, then it might make a little sense. Anyway, #22 is right, OP was extremely dumb to use the ice scraper on the car roof.

If YOU read history books (or even wikipedia), you know it predates the nazi's by 4000 years .... And it means "luck" ...

ulicksam 0

You used a scraper on paint! You're an idiot!

uh yeah you totally deserved that one...

You expect someone to feel bad for you? I would of made you pay for it then fire you.

missy1228 2

What in the blue hell is wrong with you? How is that even remotely funny? Firstly you're messing up someone's property, secondly you're using that as humor? Be glad the only thing you had to do was pay for damages. I would have made you pay for damages while looking for another job. You deserve it for being an idiot.

YDI and you're lucky you didn't get fired for your racist behaviour!