By killme.jpeg - 18/04/2016 01:04 - Netherlands - Wassenaar

Today, I scored the number of a cute girl. I gave her mine as well, just before leaving the bar. As I waved her goodbye, I attempted to do a cheesy "call me" gesture with my thumb and pinky finger, and winked. For a reason unknown to me, I ended up flipping her off. I still winked though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 163
You deserved it 6 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kirbo2 21

Explaining your mistake will give you an excuse to call het

Mistakes happen OP, call her and tell her it was an innocent mistake. Good luck OP!

Comments

Hey I mean, my sister was doing a peace sign to our mom and I said I thought she was flipping her off, once she hear flipping off she flipped out mom the bird.

neuronerd 28

Somehow...that's less creepy than the "call me" sign, but sadly, you winked, and winks are always creepy.

crazyindynathan 13

Sounds like you had too much to drink :)

It is such an innocuous gesture these days, I really wouldn't worry. Call, explain, apologize, move on. Or try to be a player and say "It means **** you, which is what I wanna do". You know, then get hung up on.

Sounds like a Freudian slip to me - your action let her know what you really had in mind for her.

cprad11 12

Yeah, but haven't a lot of Freudian concepts been disproven?

Just text her sorry . I'm sure it's not a big deal

How do you flip a person off with a pinky ,a thumb and a wink??

Yeah, I'm trying to picture this too. Unless OP's fingers have a mind of their own, I can't see how this happens accidentally.

this made me belly laugh. has she called you? some may take offence but others won't. by the end of mine and my husbands first time seeing each other we were taking the piss out of each other.

she could have taken it as you saying I'll **** you later *wink wink* there might be hope OP