By asdfghjkl - 18/12/2010 19:14 - United States

Today, I saw Saw IV with my boyfriend. He held me close and said, "I'll protect you." A few seconds later, he jumped up so violently, he gave me a bloody nose, and ran screaming out of the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 305
You deserved it 3 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time he's napping, put his nuts into a primed rat-trap and tell him that you want to play a game.

Comments

GoodLookingGeese 10

ehh.. kids shoun't watch horror movies

TerrorDollie 0

What in that movie could be so scary? I've seen all of them, they aren't scary.

Saw is pretty scary in his defense. Sorry about ur nose.

no, it's just full of gore. nothing that would make you jump because you always know what's coming.

spanelli 16

Unless it's the first time he's seen the movie, or any of the Saw movies. And yes, there are plenty of jump scenes.

Dont_Explain 3

Saw has never had a scary moment, I don't get the whole "oh my god *scream*" anyone can get from any of them, as 'horror' films, they suck worse than the original Friday the 13th. I'm still an avid fan though, love the story, love the cinematography and love the originality (where there is). shame saw 3d sucked...

Every 3D movie except for Avatar and Tron has sucked. What did you expect?

dump that dud and get yourself a stud. sorry, Saw 4 was not scary at all

generalasskicker 12

no saw was scary and they all suck

besides the first movie the saw franchise sucks. they are not scary not even the first one. your boyfriend is a bitch. tell him to stick to the carebears.

You know one of the moderators are French right? Also, if you do some historical research you'll find they're not really scared people.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Hahaha... you're dating him. I don't think that movie requires any "protecting" anyway..

lol. agreed. sure he's not gay? or a she?

YDI for believing him. No, but seriously, epic lol.