By frenchgirl - 23/11/2009 06:59 - United States

Today, I saw one of my favorite hockey players in public. I had met him once before, and to my shock, he remembered me. I was pretty excited until he started talking to his friend in French. He didn't seem to realize that I'm fluent in the language. He basically called me "ugly psycho bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 693
You deserved it 6 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i hope you said something back to him in french lol

TheRiceMonster 0

Comments

I find it very disgusting when celebraties make fun of their fans. They are celebrities because of these die hard fans. Otherwise they would not be what they are.

Not true in this case. Hockey players use their skills to get where they are in life. A player having fans or not is completely unrelated to how much he is paid. We aren't talking about Paris Hilton or Miley Cyrus here.

And how do you think they're paid? Right. With the fan's money.

Gavik 0

YDI for thinking you could be memorable.

Inked2009 0

How the **** do you know she is a "stalker" dipshit think before you write

Is he your favorite hockey player NOW?!?!

visage 0

Yeah, I'm sure he was completely off base. [/sarcasm]

why would u suspect fleury? I've met him before (didn't talk to him but got his autograph many times) he is nice. I would suspect it to be a Philly player instead of a pittsburgh player. but I don't know them. it could be anyone...

Klabauterpete 0

YDI, like most of the FMLifers atm

You should have turned to them and said "better ugly psyco bitch than shallow argoant conceded self-centered washed-up nobody hocky player" in French.

or even in english. it's too bad that usually the best comebacks surface as afterthoughts, though.

go_rangers 0

The flyers and the penguins both suck. I'll point fingers at both teams. YOU ARE BAD PEOPLE!