By Anonymous - 05/10/2012 02:45 - United States - Miami

Today, I saw on my 17-year-old daughter's floor her "To-Do" list. What was #1? Jump in front of a moving vehicle, in hopes that Edward Cullen will use his vampire speed to save her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 007
You deserved it 4 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it's on her "To Do" list and not her "Already Completed" list...

Comments

Jeez, OP, let her. Sometimes you gotta chlorinate the gene pool.

Hate to break it to you, but if she's serious, you're daughter is just a ******* dumbass.

jmoreno 4
perdix 29

Still a better love story than "Twilight."

Are you smoking something or can you not read?

I think he meant that if she jumped in front of a moving vehicle and he came to save her it would be a better love story then the actual Twilight book was.

No, it'd be exactly the kind of love story that Twilight is: unhealthy.

loserboii 11

I don't think that worked here Perdix.

I wasn't saying that I agreed, I was just trying to clear it up for people and 52

If that's her to do list then all hopes of saving her are already lost.

Wiringify 22

Lost all faith in humanity.

She's reached delusion. You can one of two things. 1 - therapy or 2 - let her try it out.

I expected more Darwin jokes. Darwin still might be working his magic, he is just getting slow after all this time.

Oh god, the batty Twilight fans are still out? Lets hope the 'moving vehicle' is a bicycle and not an ice-cream truck.

Actually, it's probably better for the future of the human race if it IS an ice cream truck, and not a bicycle.

I'm trying compassion and optimism here! I don't care if it's futile, maybe she will learn to love decent books and fap to charming and delightful men! And the bicycle will be just the jolt she needs to discover taste! The ice cream truck is a funnier mental image though.

SApprentice 34

Ah, natural selection in progress.