By Anonymous - 18/06/2009 07:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw myself in a 'girls gone wild' ad with another girl. So did my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 185
You deserved it 119 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How embarrassing for you. Maybe you shouldn't be in Girls Gone Wild if you don't enjoy your friends and family knowing about it.

Absolutely YDI - if you're gonna be in GGW or any kind of ****, expect it to be a known fact. It gets even worse once you start looking for jobs if somehow your real name becomes associated with it.

Comments

irishlassie731 0

You're really looking for pity with this? YDI, and I hope your mom told your entire family too.

You do realize we are ALL gonna make fun of you for this one. LMAO!

mj2123 0

Ok, wait... Did you AGREE to be in a Girls Gone Wild video? If that's the case, then YDI. Were you filmed/featured without your permission? Only in this case is this a FML. If this is the case, you also may have a case to sue...

They can't film you without your permission. You sign a waiver.

Yeah, it's illegal for them to show it without you knowing. I don't understand why you ever woulld, it's not like you even get paid. hah. So basically this is allll that girl's fault

Actually there have been a few suits against GGW because they filmed girls without their permission, filmed them but didn't have them sign a waiver for use as a GGW video, and had girls give permission while inebriated. If any of these were the case, then yes, FHL, and she definitely doesn't deserve it and it is illegal. It sounds like the OP didn't really know they would be in a GGW video, so she probably is one of the cases above.

They won't even let you NEAR a camera until you sign a bunch of legal papers.

mj2123 0

cdj - That's what I meant. GGW is NOT known for being especially ethical. Of course it's illegal to film/use footage of girls who didn't sign a waiver, but that hasn't stopped them in the past.

I was replying to #75 (Bayyybe) not to your post, sorry for the confusion.

since whn has any of dis shit matta i mean i bet half of dese cmmnts r from dudes so y does dis shit matta to yo guys damn ahah y does it matta if it was illegal or not she did wht she wanted to

Can you translate that to English, please?

OR instead of not knowing she was being filmed, she knew but thought "oh, who's ever going to know?". YDI. This "wild party girl" stupid moments stop when they actually realize they have consecuences, and they're not just to "look hot". Moron.

Translation: Since when does any of this matter? I am sure half of these comments are from men. Therefore why does this matter to all of you? Gee wilikers. Ha ha. Why does it matter if it was illegal or not? She did what she wanted to do. :)

rayrayy_fml 0

lmao @170 "Gee Wilikers" You're my hero. ahahaha

stupid thing, this is not were i meant to reply.

valmont_fml 0

If she *was* drunk, then any waiver signed is invalid. You have to be of sound mind and body, and being drunk is neither of those.

Haha, that's what you get for acting like a ****. You TOTALLY deserved that, maybe it'll teach you to keep your clothes on.

AVGNRocks 0

it doesn't say she took of her clothes.

So dont be in Girls Gone Wild videos.....? Do you not remember acting like a drunk **** in front of a video camera? (not saying you are one, but how else would you be on there?)

dancing_bear 0

Well, surely you knew you were in it? If it bothers you, you shouldn't be in ****. Idiot. Although part of me suspects this is just posted by someone who wants to get a lot of "that's hot" comments and boost their self-esteem...