By Anonymous - 27/01/2017 02:00

Today, I saw my little brother drink from the milk carton, gag, and spit the milk back in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 263
You deserved it 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You gotta wonder how often he's done that before you caught him in the act.

Comments

nothing like a little backwash.. thats disgusting. lol

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Suckmybigrooster 1

Better then him putting his dick into it

The oddness of that statement almost makes me wonder if you've had such an experience. Witnessing it, I mean. I would certainly hope it wasn't you who did it.

cootiequeen4444 11

their username just makes me think they have thing for dicks. More in a "Superbad" (movie) type of way than sexual most likely. I don't find the comment so random coming from such a username.

jcash52426 5

Well that milk is either expired or a different kind of milk that he is used to drinking. If it wasn't expired I would make him drink the milk or do chores around the house to pay for a replacement and he can have the one he drank out of.

You gotta wonder how often he's done that before you caught him in the act.

Reminds me of the milk scene in little man...a bit

cootiequeen4444 11

I hope you took that milk carton (a) dumped it all over your little brother so he gets to smell like baby puke once it sours or (b) be more mature and just take the carton and toss it out so there are no ... victims.. of forced entry of foreign spit germs and/or bacteria otherwise know as a form of second degree grossness. learned this in jaw school.

he's turning it into cheese for you.

flakawaka 0

Did you slap the **** out of him or...