By WiseGuy0481 - 19/12/2016 20:18 - United States

Today, I saw my ex-girlfriend leaving a store. She used to ridicule me for not making much money, but I now have a good job and a BMW. Trying to show off, I cranked up the music and drove by. She looked up right as I hit a car backing out of its parking space. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 576
You deserved it 11 334

WiseGuy0481 tells us more.

When we were together it was constant comments about how I was barely staying afloat and "how could I take care of her if I could barely take care of myself?". I was trying everything I could to make her happy but she would not let it go. It ended up being part of the reason we split. That was almost a year ago. I now work for a great company and make really good money. I just bought my car last month. I see her coming out of the store and all those talks came shooting back into my head. I just wanted her to see me happy and doing well....ok I wanted her to feel dumb and regret splitting up. Nevertheless I blared the music and slowly rolled right into a car backing out. Luckily it barely scratched it. I saw no regret in her eyes, laughter yes, regret no. So yes I deserved it. Karma sucks.

Top comments

You have to know that was a petty thing to do.

You deserved it, karma is a bitch, and also never try to show off like that. Good job on getting distracted whilst driving. Please pay more attention and don't try to show off, you should have taken the high road so you didn't end up hitting a car.

Comments

Even though you should've been paying attention, the driver backing up should've been too. In America the person backing up is always in the wrong. Had a friend get in a wreck backing up in a parking lot because the other person went the wrong way (one way lanes in the parking lot) and the cop still said she was in the wrong.

Techniqully it's still the other persons fault. You had the right of way. At least that's how it is where I'm from. But you still deserved it cause you should still be paying attention. It could have been a child. She clearly wasn't worth it either.

It depends on how far out the other car was.

Well, I am sorry to say but you should've been paying attention instead of trying to act cool for your shallow ex. She isn't worth the effort that is put into trying to impress someone. I hope the damage isn't too much. Happy holidays!

I love that your name is "WiseGuy0481". Everytime I see someone with "wise guy" is their name on internet, they always happen to say or do some pretty shallow stuff. It's like dictatures having the word "democratic" in the full name of their countries, or as Tywin Lannister would say: "And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all.”

You need to change your username to 'notsowiseguy'.

foxwithit420 19

it's all good.. the accident will be their fault.. it called improper backing... failing to look and see a car coming before backing out... just FYI lol hope that helps

it sucks that you ran into a car and you probably should have looked where you were going, BUT, as someone who has dealt with that kind of venemous woman, I 100% sympathize with you. There's nothing worse than a woman who is not supportive of her man, who constantly criticizes him and acts like he is not good enough. I too dated a girl like that, and now I drive a $41,000 car and own a house and she's still a broke "college grad" with a useless degree living with her mom, (she's ultra liberal too so she just blames "white people" for why she still doesn't have a good job, when in reality it's her stupid degree choice, her naturally lower than average IQ, and her constant whining and entitlement mentality). I have resisted the urge to drive by or even knock on her door and brag and be like "See this? I own a company which makes over $600,000 a year now. I'm loaded! How's your career doing? Oh, ya, you're still jobless and live with mom. Looks like you probably should have had a little more faith in me before when I was working 50 hour weeks canvassing door to door! Because it taught me the value of hard work, and got me to where I am at today. but your shallowness and impatience screwed us up. And now you're alone and broke. Good job" But I don't do it, because honestly, it just wouldn't be the right thing to do. But damn... I know it would feel GOOD. You know? So I can feel what you're saying here. But next time just try to drive your car safer. Believe me, you don't want insurance costs going up too much on a nice car. Insurance payments will kill you! PS- you may have had the right of way..

Hybricide 8

I never feel bad for show-offs

When we were together it was constant comments about how I was barely staying afloat and "how could I take care of her if I could barely take care of myself?". I was trying everything I could to make her happy but she would not let it go. It ended up being part of the reason we split. That was almost a year ago. I now work for a great company and make really good money. I just bought my car last month. I see her coming out of the store and all those talks came shooting back into my head. I just wanted her to see me happy and doing well....ok I wanted her to feel dumb and regret splitting up. Nevertheless I blared the music and slowly rolled right into a car backing out. Luckily it barely scratched it. I saw no regret in her eyes, laughter yes, regret no. So yes I deserved it. Karma sucks.

I hear you 100% man. Props on getting your job and life together, and I'm proud of you. Women like that need to be dumped. And guys like us, who dont have family money or government helping us out- we need to work our butts off to make it.