By JacktheRussian - 08/04/2013 00:33 - United States

Today, I saw a very attractive young woman struggling with some boxes. The seduction attempt resulted in me carrying 60lbs of items for 30mins. When we got to her apartment, she thanked me and introduced me to her boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 959
You deserved it 42 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What were you expecting that she was going to let you ravish her or something? Being nice to someone does not mean that they owe you anything in the romantic department.

Comments

a_love9 7

Just put it this way, you're more helpful than her boyfriend .

Only when it came to carrying the boxes. He'll never get to know if he could have been more helpful in any other way.

People pulling the altruism card. Please remove your head from your apparently mother Teresa asshole. the man helped her with her load . Surely an eye for an eye.........yep I'm still a pig .

You're not one of these guys that think girls should 'put out' just because a bloke does something polite for a woman do you? I mean yes, there are tonnes of girls in the world who will drop their knickers for a drink but there are tonnes of girls who won't! So personally, I don't think the girl was a bitch...

Llama_Face89 33

The word "pig" comes to mind.

Mister Llama is correct, it's obvious he's a pig since he would make such a comment, added with a picture of his bare upper body as though we're meant to be impressed.

Ok first I ment the guy was a bitch for carrying 60lbs for 30 minutes and expecting to get laid or something. Second I don't give a flying f**k about impressing you, but I'll change my pic just to make you happy. This is my elbow, I'm lucky to still have my arm let alone still force myself through a lot of pain to continue working out.

On one hand, it's pretty sucky to be doing things in the hopes of fulfilling an ulterior motive, rather than out of the kindness of your heart. On the other hand, this could have just been a rather convenient-seeming ice-breaker, though - without either asking in the first place or waiting 'til you got to where she lives - there was no way you could have knew that she was already spoken for.

Nice to see you only help women when you want to hook up with them.

Funny how her boyfriend didn't help. It could be a sign that he doesnt care that much to help her out. Stick in there and be her friend, especially when she needs you. :) Things will turn around OP. Give it time.

Mister_Triangle 21

Or maybe it's a sign that she went to the store without him, and didn't anticipate needing help. Do you also blame the guy for not going back in time and killing Hitler?

If she went to the store I don't think she would have multiple boxes weighing sixty pounds, sounds more like they were moving in, in which case the boyfriend should have definitely been there helping.

"Stick in there and be her friend" No. Don't be someone's friend because you want something other than friendship from them. There are enough losers whining about getting "friendzoned" already, and that's just a plainly shitty thing to do. Think of how you'd feel if you found out one of your so-called friends was just biding their time through the tedious farce of hanging out and caring about you until they could spot a good chance to get what they *actually* want out of you.

Huh. So you only bother to help women because you feel they owe you sex in return. You, sir, are a class-A douchebag.

If you were carrying things for 30 minutes for her how did her having a boyfriend not come up in the conversation before you to the apartment... Would have been one of my first questions

You'd rather the woman assume that his being helpful was an attempt to get into her pants, so make a point of bringing up her relationship status? Of course, this brings up what would have happened if she HAD mentioned her boyfriend. Would OP have stopped helping?

It normally something that comes up when you're making small talk with someone whether you're interested in them or not...

If you were only doing it to get in her pants you should have checked if she was single beforehand, YDI.

I suppose you weren't able to get a hold of that last box you had in mind then.